• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen 3D Pokedex for 3DS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bluemoon

Bluemoon
Years
  • Im surprise that no one has made a thread about the new Nintendo 3DS apps, the 3D Pokedex.*

Here is what Nintendo of America said:

Download the FREE Pokédex™ 3D application available exclusively through Nintendo eShop on the Nintendo 3DS system, and start collecting data on over 150 Pokémon™ from the Pokémon Black and Pokémon White Version games! This exciting new application lets you see each Pokémon in 3D with animated motion and sound, and you can rotate the Pokémon image 360 degrees to zoom in and view it from any angle. The detailed Pokédex also allows you to search, sort, and filter all of the data you receive in a variety of ways, making it the essential guide for Pokémon fans!

Complete your Pokédex by receiving Pokémon data from friends, using the SpotPass™ feature (wireless broadband Internet access required), or by scanning special Augmented Reality (AR) Markers. Once you have collected data for a Pokémon, the AR Viewer allows you to view that Pokémon image in a real-world setting in real time, and create photos to share with friends!

So what do you guys think?
    Is it lame? amazing?

Personally I think it is really good for them to make this, its like having a pokedex around with you!
    The only thing is, they only have the Unova Pokemon :(
    But I bet they would upgrade it!
    Here are some Pics:
    3D Pokedex for 3DS

3D Pokedex for 3DS

3D Pokedex for 3DS

*I have search the whole entire community but did not found one.
    But feel free to correct me.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    ^ You should know four words by now. :(

Locking.

3D Pokedex for 3DS

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back