• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3D Pokemon pic. request

Dark Magician

The Black lightinig
    Years
    Composer of Requiems said:
    ().o
    Weren't these posted online very long ago? Either you're the person who posted them in the first place, or you stole them from him. Why don't you just give a link to a website with all of them? If I remember correctly, I found this entire collection some years back by seaching '3D pokemon' on Google.

No, Im not didn't stole them I have them on my pc, cause I was making a pokemon game.

3D Pokemon pic. request

here you go, I cant find my espeon one.

Toothache

Deepsea Toothache
    Years
    It's immediately obvious these aren't his, because he asked for them by number rather than name. Anyone able to create these 3D pictures would automatically know them by name. I feel the need to track down this Sovan Jedi and say that his pictures were stolen.

And it doesn't matter if these were on your computer, the fact is that you never created them yourself, hence a breach of copyright.

For now, at least make it obvious this images are NOT yours, and give credit to the original artist, while I continue to track him down.

Last edited:

Dark Magician

The Black lightinig
    Years
    Toothache said:
    It's immediately obvious these aren't his, because he asked for them by number rather than name. Anyone able to create these 3D pictures would automatically know them by name. I feel the need to track down this Sovan Jedi and say that his pictures were stolen.

And it doesn't matter if these were on your computer, the fact is that you never created them yourself, hence a breach of copyright.

For now, at least make it obvious this images are NOT yours, and give credit to the original artist, while I continue to track him down.

C'mon people, read the first post, I said I got it from somwhere long ago because I was making a pokemon game, do you guys know how long it takes to make a game? my hystory is deleted every 20 days, I don''t know what the website is, and Im doing this because somethimes is hard to get them. Anyways heres Syter and Celebi.

Last edited:

Composer of Requiems

Hand over your presents.
    Years
    Dark Magician said:
    C'mon people, read the first post, I said I got it from somwhere long ago because I was making a pokemon game, do you guys know how long it takes to make a game? my hystory is deleted every 20 days, I don''t know what the website is, and Im doing this because somethimes is hard to get them. Anyways heres Syter and Celebi.
    And, yes, I do know how long it takes to make a game. The only reason why I was searching them in the first place was for that purpose as well. However, I did remember to give him credit. You can always search again, can't you?
    Something like... Pokemon+3D+Sovan+Jedi

Edit:
    I ran a search on google.
    First page to come up: https://www.pokemon3d.com/pokecredits.html

Back