• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3D Printer Model GBA Cartridge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2015
    Hello friends! I am looking for a 3D Printer-ready model of a GBA game cart. I have spent a lot of time looking, but have had no luck. If anyone here happens to own a 3D scanner and could create said model for me, or point me in the direction of one, I would appreciate it greatly! Sorry if this is in the wrong sub-forum, I'm pretty new here.

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Here you go!

I'm not sure if this will have the design you're looking for, since I only did very basic searching. But this is the resource I use for all of my 3D printing model needs. :) Hopefully, it'll have what you're looking for! Your idea is pretty awesome though, so if I hear any information about something along the lines of what you're looking for, I'll be in touch. Wouldn't mind making one for myself!

Anyway, sadly, this section really isn't the place for this kind of question. So I'm going to close this thread for now. Sorry about that! Best of luck to you in your search. :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back