• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~3rd Times a charm - Legendary Trio Fan club~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Shadow 6

Friends Till The End
Years
  • New topic answer : I choose Rayquaza in Emerald cause of its really legend reminding design and for its power and it really look like a half dragon half snake and i always support him. Its one of my favorite legendary and i always choose Master ball to catch him cause its ultimately best for me.

Rayquaza is great legendary pokemon and its desgin is awesome and i also catch rayquaza with master ball in emerald and his my main pokemon in my Global Show Down Team..

AluminiumOxide

Aka Ansirent
    Years
  • Rayquaza is great legendary pokemon and its desgin is awesome and i also catch rayquaza with master ball in emerald and his my main pokemon in my Global Show Down Team..

Do you know the only 1 game of NDS i have played is Pokemon diamond and my first legendary was Dialgia that time and dialgia is really awesome Legendary and it say that he can control the time
    483.gif

AluminiumOxide

Aka Ansirent
    Years
  • That's great ! Do you like arceus ? i like arcues very much for its design and his power of god its said that he has made the world with his 1,000 hands in the conceptional world of Pokemon and also it can change in any type with plates it look really really great

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
    Years
  • If its about any trio than my favorite:-
    Bulbasaur , Squirtle , Charmander.
    Because Gen 1 is the best.

Dark Shadow 6

Friends Till The End
    Years
  • Yes i like Arceus and Indian charizard pleasse fill out joining form to join our club

I like Arceus and Indian Charizard Please fill out joining form

Last edited:

Dark Shadow 6

Friends Till The End
    Years
  • That's great ! Do you like arceus ? i like arcues very much for its design and his power of god its said that he has made the world with his 1,000 hands in the conceptional world of Pokemon and also it can change in any type with plates it look really really great

also all starters count as a trio.

I updated member list and the topics :D

yes i know
    Club Update
    New Topic:
    What do you thing which trio is stronger...
    For me on starter trio is my favorite trio is Chimchar,Piplup And Turtwig because there are my,favorite starter and Torterra,Infernape and Empoleon is very powerfull...

AluminiumOxide

Aka Ansirent
    Years
  • For me these trio are -

Tepig, Snivy, Owssowot

cause they look really great and snivy is really a powerful Pokemon and it has really good mind he can do many things. And tepig looks really awesome in his 3rd evolved form he look kinda a big Beast. And when owsshowoot (Sorry for spelling mistake) Looks great when i his in his 2nd and 3rd form i think The best ever trio was Pilpup, Tartwig, Chimcar trio but i like the GEN 5 trio more then 4

Dark Shadow 6

Friends Till The End
    Years
  • For me these trio are -

Tepig, Snivy, Owssowot

cause they look really great and snivy is really a powerful Pokemon and it has really good mind he can do many things. And tepig looks really awesome in his 3rd evolved form he look kinda a big Beast. And when owsshowoot (Sorry for spelling mistake) Looks great when i his in his 2nd and 3rd form i think The best ever trio was Pilpup, Tartwig, Chimcar trio but i like the GEN 5 trio more then 4

yes Gen 5 starter trio is cool and also he is very powerfull but my favorite is Gen 4 Starter Trio

Ace_Master_of_Turtles

Just that spriting guy
    Years
  • Username: acertony
    Nickname:Ace or Turtle is fine (turtle where'd that come from!?)
    What's the Best: REGI's FTW! (but not regigigas he sux)
    Partner Pokemon: Regice
    Topic Answer: hardest to catch would be the creation trio (at least in platinum with those disapearing ... portal thingys.... )

Dark Shadow 6

Friends Till The End
    Years
  • Username: acertony
    Nickname:Ace or Turtle is fine (turtle where'd that come from!?)
    What's the Best: REGI's FTW! (but not regigigas he sux)
    Partner Pokemon: Regice
    Topic Answer: hardest to catch would be the creation trio (at least in platinum with those disapearing ... portal thingys.... )

Welcome to the club AceRegiice is great pokemon his design looks cool also

AluminiumOxide

Aka Ansirent
    Years
  • Did anyone of you know the regi trio ? i want the place where they are in emerald please tell me i have completed the game 7 time just now i have complete it 7 time so please tell me where are all the regis ?

Guys which trio is the strongest between the Legendaries ?

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back