• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4/10 - COTD - Flygon EX (EX: Dragon Frontiers)

Gokey Shuckle

Bisexual and Proud
    Years
    4/10 - COTD - Flygon EX (EX: Dragon Frontiers)

Rate & Review.

Thanks to Water Pokemon Master from www.pokebeach.com for the scan.

Ethan621

Wait, what?
    Years
    This guy can wreak HAVOC on your opponent's bench. If you get him out fast, you could shut down your opponent before they even know what hit them. 4/5

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
    I am FILLED WITH LOVE for this card. I'm playing it with Flygon d HP and Nidoqueen d DF at the moment, and it just works so awesomely. Between Sand Damage and Psychic Pulse I knocked out my opponent's Mew ex HP on the bench before it ever became active. \o/ The body is very useful especially if you get it out early, and 3 for 80 + extra effects with no cost is awesome sweeping power. Play it with Phoebe's Stadium for free retreat, too. No weakness is just a bonus, and there's so much Psychic weakness this hits in the current metagame.

Years
    Great card. Attack the bench i have a few poketools that would be usefull to boost the damage on the bench between turns. At the moment ther are alot of cards such as stadiums and certain trainers that are preventing the use of poke-powers *bodies, i would rather use a full on attack with this card 80 damage three requirements not too bad. I do however preffer Tyranitar ex from the dragon frontiers it has much more to offer...

~Solarys~

OMG, loli~~~!!!111oneone
    Years
    Not a bad card, but the body is kind of wasted on a stage 2 ex, though... (It works much better on a stage 1 or basic.)

It does make a good team with Absol ex. Get enough damage counters onto your opponent's team and autopwn their bench with Absol ex's Power (use Scoop Ups).

It needs another lower cost attack...

7/10

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
    Not a bad card, but the body is kind of wasted on a stage 2 ex, though... (It works much better on a stage 1 or basic.)

It does make a good team with Absol ex. Get enough damage counters onto your opponent's team and autopwn their bench with Absol ex's Power (use Scoop Ups).

It needs another lower cost attack...

7/10
    The body's too broken for a stage 1 or basic, though.

The attack cost isn't bad because of the other Flygon in the format. Flygon d HP charges this thing up faster than you'd believe.

~Solarys~

OMG, loli~~~!!!111oneone
    Years
    Well, they could put that body on a generic stage 2 (non-ex), or a stage 1 ex instead.

But still, I get your point.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    Sand Damage is still too strong on a stage 1, even if ex though o.O; The potential 2nd turn damage to all of bench with a power is crazy... as at that point, some Pokemon are still lying around in basic, and 10 dmg every turn so early is hectic. I can see the power on a stage 2 non-ex, but no way on a stage 1 even if ex...

Sand damage makes psychic pulse basically do 20 damage to the bench, and that's just brutally strong (easy to combine with other bench attacking cards and other power too)

No weakness is obviously a sweet extra bonus ^_^

Back