• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Giveaway] 4-6 IVs Phione Giveaway! Choose You Nature!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2017
    Hey! This is my second official giveaway. Please do not ask me the specific IVs, I will not tell you. Here is some information on Phione:
    LV. 1
    Ability: Hydration
    Moveset: Bubble, Water Sport
    Nature: You decide!
    I will be doing this trade on GTS. Please DO NOT put up a common Pokemon like Zigzagoon, Poocheyena or Starters. You need to tell me the Pokemon deposited, the level of that Pokemon and the gender of that Pokemon. Also when you're requesting, quote this post. You also need to tell me which nature you want. When you are deposited a Pokemon on gts, you should be looking for a Phione, level 1-10 message: BobDerry.

Here is the list of natures:
    Lonely x2
    Relaxed
    Naive
    Impish
    Docile
    Naughty x2
    Timid x2

I will update this regularly, so you don't need to ask me whether a nature is avalable or not. If it's on the list it's available. When one gets traded away, or if some more get breeded, I will add/remove natures.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Hey! This is my second official giveaway. Please do not ask me the specific IVs, I will not tell you. Here is some information on Phione:
    LV. 1
    I will be doing this trade on GTS. Please DO NOT put up a common Pokemon like Zigzagoon, Poocheyena or Starters. You need to tell me the Pokemon deposited, the level of that Pokemon and the gender of that Pokemon. Also when you're requesting, quote this post. You also need to tell me which nature you want. When you are deposited a Pokemon on gts, you should be looking for a Phione, level 1-10 message: BobDerry.

Lonely
    Relaxed
    Naive
    Modest
    Impish
    Docile
    Brave

I will update this regularly, so you don't need to ask me whether a nature is avalable or not. If it's on the list it's available. When one gets traded away, or if some more get breeded, I will add/remove natures.

Hi! Can I get a brave nature? I put up a Lv.32 Zoroark.
    My ign is Justin.
    Thanks in advance!

Edit: forgot to put its gender. It's a male.

Years
    • Seen Oct 18, 2016
    May I have a modest nature?

I deposited a female Buneary lv. 1
    IGN: Eimi
    Thank you so much!

Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2016
    Hey! This is my second official giveaway. Please do not ask me the specific IVs, I will not tell you. Here is some information on Phione:
    LV. 1

Lonely
    Relaxed
    Naive
    Impish
    Docile

Can I plz have a Docile nature one thx
    I'll be sending a Lv30 Carnivine (male) to the GTS
    IGN: Link

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2016
    LV. 1

Lonely
    Relaxed
    Naive
    Impish
    Docile

Sooo... I got the Phione but it wasn't a nature on the list and a don't think it was from you... but thanks nonetheless, coz even if it wasn't you you were still the reason I put the Carnivine up!

Years
  • Hey! This is my second official giveaway. Please do not ask me the specific IVs, I will not tell you. Here is some information on Phione:
    LV. 1

Lonely
    Relaxed
    Naive
    Impish
    Docile

IGN: Gio

Pokemon deposited: Florges

Level/gender: lvl 21 female

Nature for phione: relaxed or docile

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back