• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"4 8 15 16 23 42" LOST(TV) Fan Club

EpicJackman

Ace Attorney
Years
vfEio.gif

mNvu1.png

INTRODUCTION
"4 8 15 16 23 42 EXECUTE" The LOST Fan Club is a group that shows likeness to LOST. If you don't know, LOST is an American television show produced by ABC and Bad Robot. Approximately 324 passengers from Oceanic Flight 815 ( a flight from Australia to LA) crash onto an island. About 46 passengers survive once they crash on an "uncharted" tropical island filled with polar bears, other people, and a company called Dharma! There are only 6 seasons, (I just finished 4) and it is the SECOND most watched television show in America next to CSI: Miami.

RULES
-Usual PC rules
-Post spoilers of things after the pilot in spoiler tags. Not everyone has finished it (including me)
-No trolling
-No spamming
-Stay ON TOPIC! I can't stress that enough. If you're off-topic atleast have part of your post be on topic.

MEMBERS
Spoiler:

MEMBER FORM
Just use this form and you will possibly be accepted!
Spoiler:

CURRENT TOPIC
What's the funniest moment you've seen from LOST?

I'll start... Season 3 Finale:
Spoiler:

SPOILER INFORMATION
Read spoilers at your own risk! If you read a spoiler then you can't come and whine about it!

RANKINGS
This is a pending section. The memers can debate on whether they want this or not.

REMEMBER: READ THIS ENTIRE POST
PM me if you have any questions

Last edited:
Back