• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4 events here (AUCTION)

megaagumon

MegaManGameFan
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2008
    xray what pokemon do you want to take rayquaza's place? would 2 normal ones one with a masterball of your choice be okay?

megaagumon

MegaManGameFan
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2008
    Well that gorebyss I am trading is sopposed to be ev'd. not really sure if i have any others though. I got it from a trade so i have to double check it's really ev'd

It's stats are lvl 100, name in japanese, 600000 exp, quiet, 219 attack, 262 def, 312 sp attack, 180 sp def, 125 speed

Last edited:

Geeked

Pokemon Crimson Version
    Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2012
    Well that gorebyss I am trading is sopposed to be ev'd. not really sure if i have any others though. I got it from a trade so i have to double check it's really ev'd

are you telling me its really ev'd at the end of your post?
    or are you checking to see?

megaagumon

MegaManGameFan
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2008
    checking to see... posted the stats because I'm not 100 percent sure it is and thought you or someone on the forum might know.

Geeked

Pokemon Crimson Version
    Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2012
    checking to see... posted the stats because I'm not 100 percent sure it is and thought you or someone on the forum might know.

seems ev'd in sp atk, do you have a mudkip ut?
    btw im kinda sick 2day so i want be online much

megaagumon

MegaManGameFan
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2008
    I can breed any starter. seems like it's also ev'd in defense.

a website i was just at said that the gorebyss should have these stats with that nature and level Gorebyss, Quiet LvL100 - HP: 251 (31/0) | Atk: 204 (31/0) | Def: 246 (31/0) | Sp.Atk: 290 (31/0) | Sp.Def: 180 (25/0) | Spd: 125 (30/0) | Hidden Power: 49, ICE

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2008
    if you still have a clone of that mew ill trade you my shiny weavile for it i already sent you my friend code in pm

Back