• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4 Years at PC :O ^^^

mvtm

Years
  • Well.. Well first of all Merry X-mas=P to all.

Yeah well... i joined this site on Dec 25th 2002 (the old PC). I have seen how this site has grown up , so i am .. proud of it x2!

I dont know if many people remind me.. I just dont post regulary,but just once in a while.

Yay , my 4th anniversary.

-Maria

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
  • Wow...that's quite a while you've been here then. ^o^ Happy Anniversary, and yes, of course, Merry Christmas!! ♥ X3

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • :D Wow, a lot of people are getting their fourths this month. Congrats on sticking around that long. I still remember it was nice to see a familiar face from TPM way back when you joined. xD It's still great to see you around~

Dawg 2005

The original Dawg 2005
    Years
  • Wow, Maria, four years.

And I was going to post, but forgot, sorry. D:

Congrats, if I could, I'd give you cookies, but... yeah. XD

^^NICK^^ v.3.0

Original Nick
    Years
  • Aw, congratulations. I remember you, from back in the day. I can't believe it's been like 4 years. My fourth (as far as registration) was on January 4. Wooow.

Back