• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

News: Pokémon The Movie 21 To Get First Footage On Pokémon Day

Z25

Team Player
Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Aug 27, 2023
    What are you expecting from the trailer?

mew_nani

Pokécommunity's Licensed Tree Exorcist
    Years
  • Oh dear. They realized they can just remake their old movies now. :freaked-out:

This is gonna start becoming a trend isn't it?

Years
    • Age 122
    • Seen Jan 27, 2019
    They better make the movie something new and cool with Lugia and not a copy paste of the 2000 movie with new animations

Pyrax

Midnight Guest
    Years
    • he/him
    • UK
    • Seen today
    I'd like some some interactions between Ash and that gyaru girl. And maybe a teaser of Zeraora which imo is due for a reveal.

Last edited:
    Years
  • I dread that this will mostly just be a remake of M02. And I don't want that to become a thing for every new movie.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
  • I definitely think this is a very very long way from being a remake of the second movie. To me, it has nothing similar other than just Lugia in it.

Right now, I think it is far to soon to say that it is a copy and paste. I also think it might just be this generation since it is a big generation for most things related to pokemon.

Back