• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Zapdos the next field research Legendary in Pokémon GO

Years
  • I?m just waiting to see what comes next. Will more of the Raid Pok?mon be made available via Field Research? Will I have to participate in less raids (and rely on people being around) to catch a legendary Pok?mon? Lugia/Ho-Oh when?

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    But I already have a 100% Zapdos... i... don't need another. :(

What I hope is that they implement in the chance of getting a shiny legendary for the field research tasks. Because... yea... I don't NEED Zapdos lol

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • I?m just waiting to see what comes next. Will more of the Raid Pok?mon be made available via Field Research? Will I have to participate in less raids (and rely on people being around) to catch a legendary Pok?mon? Lugia/Ho-Oh when?
    I think yes, eventually all Legendaries bar maybe Mewtwo (=/) will be made available via Field Research. Raids offer the advantage of having access to the Legendary far earlier, and at a higher level than via quests (especially with the weather boost mechanic).
    But I already have a 100% Zapdos... i... don't need another. :(

What I hope is that they implement in the chance of getting a shiny legendary for the field research tasks. Because... yea... I don't NEED Zapdos lol
    You might not but others do; and most people don't have a 100% Zapdos, or even a Zapdos. :p

I like the monthly rotations. Plus, getting more candy for powering up your 100% Zapdos is something, right? I do agree though that it'd be nice for a chance at encountering a Shiny version would be nice to see, ala Lugia.

Back