• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Summer Tour 2018 announced

HeroLinik

To this day, he still can't beat Air Man...
Years
  • I, for sure, am really excited about this. I really hope they do something here in the UK like they did last year.

Mewtwolover

Mewtwo worshiper
    Years
  • From July 14 to July 15, Pok?mon GO Fest will return to Chicago. Pok?mon GO Fest 2018: A Walk in the Park is to be held in Lincoln Park and will involve a 1.8 mile walking course that will involve activities for GO players.
    I hope that Niantic has learned from last year, another epic fail like it would be really bad for them.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Feb 22, 2024
    Niantic is getting off to a strong start with Gofest2

I guess a lot of bots bought the tickets on release and are now selling them for 1,000's on ebay.

Niantic really should have implemented a "if you buy a resold ticket it is void" or require an id for your ticket upon entry. Instead they gave the scalpers 2 weeks to resell the tickets.

I guess the site crashed at release as well so a lot of big Pokemon go Youtubers didn't get tickets either. Funny thing is the scalpers won't be attending so it's sold out but there will be a lot of empty seats.

Last edited:

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Yeah... they really should have tied it to individual accounts honestly initially. The way they went about it was silly. And unfortunately... now tons of people are going to miss out :/

Back