• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New Adventure Week event announced, focusing on Rock-types

bobandbill

one more time
Years
Updated the article with further details, including the new Shiny Pokemon released: Omanyte, Kabuto and Aerodactyl!

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 22, 2024
Found a shiny Kabuto on the 26th in 177 Kabuto encounters during the event. Found a shiny Omanyte on the 28th in 333 Omanyte encounters. Both were found after 10pm when I was headed home because its been 90 from about 10am until sunset. So can only hunt early morning or late at night.

Aerodactyl is a bit harder to find. My main source of them is the evolving research, but Adventure week research is rare, yesterday I got my first adventure week research of the day after 12 pokestops. Don't have any means of travelling everyday so luckily the pokestops change every day. So far I've seen 8 Aerodactyl.

I might try a raid again, my first two attempts ended in failure as I was able to knock it out but the timer keeps going over the fainting animation and I usually faint it with 5 seconds left. Personally I think timer should stop once health bar is gone and not after fainting animation.

Last edited:
Back