• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Let's Go] Pokémon News Twitter shares Eevee and Pikachu interactions

Taemin

move.
Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    ksjfskd THAT'S SO CUTE

Here I was saying I didn't want these games, but I want these games..

Years
  • super-paper-mario-message-board-e.jpg

EmTheGhost

I say a lot of words
    Years
  • Eevee - Eevee is wearing flower accessories? Eevee is wearing flower accessories!! Eevee. Is wearing. FLOWER ACCESSORIES

I LOVE THIS GAME

Last edited:
    Years
  • It looks like nice side feature, but I really hope it's not mandatory. I would rather customize my character that my Pikachu. For me I can see it will ended up like Pokémon Musical in Gen V, PR Video in Gen VI and whatever is that thing in Gen VII - I'll probably do the tutorial and then never return to it.

Sirfetch’d

Some people just feed off of complaining /shrug

Anyways, I think this is absolutely adorable! I'm glad it has a bit of customization as well as playing the old music. Gives a really nostalgic feel while also improving on the feature that has been one of my favorites since XY. Cannot wait to use it!

Years
    • Seen Nov 4, 2018
    Some people just feed off of complaining /shrug

Anyways, I think this is absolutely adorable! I'm glad it has a bit of customization as well as playing the old music. Gives a really nostalgic feel while also improving on the feature that has been one of my favorites since XY. Cannot wait to use it!

What a simplistic view. That you think people with negative opinions only do so because they want to.

Hypno and my points were this is exactly like Poke Amie from gen 6, just slightly different.

It's not even a new feature, so the fact they're showing it off for this new game only reeks of the possibility that everything in this game, the first of a new console no less, is just going to be full of retread ideas.

Don't assume anyone that might dare point out a concern they have is doing it because they feed off negativity. What a worrying worldview to have. :/

Last edited:
    Years
  • It's not even a new feature, so the fact they're showing it off for this new game only reeks of the possibility that everything in this game, the first of a new console no less, is just going to be full of retread ideas.

The Pikachu/Eevee customization is one of their main marketing point, so it kinda makes sense that they would remind us of it all the time. Also this feature was in the 1st trailer alongside the other things like catching, co-op, following Pokémon, Poké ball PLUS (or whatever it was called) and in last weeks, we got informations on these features. So I don't see a problem with getting info on this as it's just next one on the list.

I would be more afraid of them not showing feature that wasn't in the trailer or on E3 as that COULD mean that there won't be more features aside the one we already know about.

Years
    • Seen Nov 4, 2018
    The Pikachu/Eevee customization is one of their main marketing point, so it kinda makes sense that they would remind us of it all the time. Also this feature was in the 1st trailer alongside the other things like catching, co-op, following Pokémon, Poké ball PLUS (or whatever it was called) and in last weeks, we got informations on these features. So I don't see a problem with getting info on this as it's just next one on the list.

I would be more afraid of them not showing feature that wasn't in the trailer or on E3 as that COULD mean that there won't be more features aside the one we already know about.

Right, just saying though that alone isn't enough to impress me. But I've already made up my mind that I'm not getting this game anyway, so of course more of what I already expected wouldn't do it for me.

And it's just my opinion. Not saying anyone has to agree. But apparently to some people, I'm not permitted to voice it.

Years
  • It looks like nice side feature, but I really hope it's not mandatory. I would rather customize my character that my Pikachu. For me I can see it will ended up like Pokémon Musical in Gen V, PR Video in Gen VI and whatever is that thing in Gen VII - I'll probably do the tutorial and then never return to it.

Musical didn't really award significant bonuses for you doing it, either.

If the game gives you candies for being nice to your Pika or Eevee then, would you consider it? I doubt the game would leave you unrewarded. (Jury's out as to whether I'll stand corrected!)

Years
    • Seen today
    Right, just saying though that alone isn't enough to impress me. But I've already made up my mind that I'm not getting this game anyway, so of course more of what I already expected wouldn't do it for me.

And it's just my opinion. Not saying anyone has to agree. But apparently to some people, I'm not permitted to voice it.

Stop.

Being.

So.

Serious.

It's just a game.

The reason it's a thing is because it's going to be popular with their target demographic. It's not designed for a seasoned veteran to the series, it's designed for the casual player that may have not yet experienced their first actual game but may have played Pokemon GO, perhaps even Shuffle or Magikarp Jump or Pokemon Quest. It's something kids can pick up and play either at home or with friends, so having something like a dress up feature akin to a mix between the Unova musicals and Pokemon Amie would work for a younger child to allow them to interact with their Pokemon more.

It's those reasons why I see why some people don't like it. I'm still unsure if I'll get it, I'm going to wait on reviews and the price here to make my final decision. I never really used the interactive elements for Pokemon in the older games so this isn't something that'd sell me yet.

Years
  • Musical didn't really award significant bonuses for you doing it, either.

If the game gives you candies for being nice to your Pika or Eevee then, would you consider it? I doubt the game would leave you unrewarded. (Jury's out as to whether I'll stand corrected!)

I was talking about dressing your Pikachu/Eevee part. That's something I would avoid doing. The Amie/Refresh is something I loved since XY and I'm glad they included it in these games. Getting reward from it is just nice bonus.

Back