• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Eevee confirmed as the next Community Day Pokemon, Lugia returning to Raid Battles

Taemin

move.
Years
  • Age 36
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
Ooooh, I'm going out with a friend for this one, and I bet we'll catch so many Eevees... I don't really need them, but it would be nice to have some shinies.

Probably won't be able to do the Lugia raid, though, which is a bummer. I love that Pokémon.

bobandbill

one more time
Years
Reports (pokemon newsletter) suggesting the special move may be Last Resort. No other new details as yet though...

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
How's everyone handling both days of Eevee Day? :) Are you staying local for one day, going out for one or going out/local for both?! Or are you just gonna chill on the other day?

Back