• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

News: Hidden Ability Oranguru and Passimian released over Pokemon Bank

HeroLinik

To this day, he still can't beat Air Man...
Years
  • So it appears that right now, there is a distribution of Hidden Ability Oranguru and Passimian that is taking place over Pokemon Bank. These Hidden Abilities are Symbiosis and Defiant, respectively. What do you think about this? I have a feeling that Defiant Passimian is going to be really good.

Last edited:
    Years
  • That's awesome. Nintendo hasn't forgotten those of us who are still on the 3ds.

I personally like both of the monkeys, so I am excited to have an event about them.

Though receiver can be cool, I agree that Defiant is definitely an exciting new development for Passimian. Even though Oranguru's my favorite just design-wise, his hidden ability sounds more situational, and perhaps the old telepathy with instruct combo will be the more reliable choice. But its still great news that all options are on the table now.

Last edited:
    Years
  • I'm not sure if I want to renew my subscription of Pokémon Bank (that I haven't used for ages) for this. It's nice to get something, but I don't like the idea of spending money just to get them. I'll probably wait a while and then get them from someone here on forum.

But as VisionofMilotic said, it's good to have them released.

Back