• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

#42 - Fashion [VOTING]

Best icon?

• Alternative

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • The Smart One

Votes: 7 30.4%
  • zZJoennZz

Votes: 7 30.4%
  • Xyrin

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • dragonomega

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Dr. Kotov

Votes: 4 17.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2023
    {Icontest #42 - Fashion [VOTING] }

Details
    This week was all about fashion muffins, so this means the entrants would have made an icon surrounding the idea of what they believe to be fashionable.

Rules
    • Do not vote for yourself
    • It is advised that you post your reasoning for voting for who you voted for.
    converse-1.png

Stock - Alternative

icontest001.png

Stock - The Smart One

9cUoE.png

Stock - zZJoennZz

dc_sk8tr_icon_by_xyr1n-d3iw8e8.jpg

Stock -Xyrin

Shoe.png

Stock - dragonomega

14a94ea.png

Stock - Dr. Kotov

-ty-

Don't Ask, Just Tell
    Years
  • I guess no one else is posting comments on their votes thus far. I voted for Smart One because the image is not of a fashion logo, yet it still captures the essence of fashion.

moments.

quixotic
    Years
  • zZJoennZz gets my vote. Easily the best composition in the icon and the colours were great too. For me, it was between Dr Kotov and zZJoennZz, and I felt Dr Kotov's was a little too washed out and the effects were a bit blurry, but it was close.

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
  • Following the bandwagon here, so zZJoennZz get's my vote. Those yellow/orange dots are annoying somewhat, but composition is great, as well as colouring, positioning, and I love the negative area she went with. :]

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2023
    I'm going with Joenn's, since it was the best. I actually quite like TheSmartOne's too, but I feel more could have been done with the colour of the focal. Kotov's was pretty good too but the colours were a little too much and ended up giving the icon a washed out feel, as moments stated.

Dr.Kotov

& the symptoms.
    Years
    • Seen Dec 11, 2012
    Joenn's, of course, is almost the best out of the lot; even though using that texture is a bit too obvious now, I like anything that stands out on a grey background. I still voted for dragonmega, because I find the blue to be very, very nice on my eyes; favourite colour and all, y'know. Sadly, it's biased.

Last edited:

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
  • My vote went to TheSmartOne, simply because I loved the flow of her icon. The swirls went with the flow of the dress and the position of the girl's arm. Most of them were logos which was just to cliche' imo. :x

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2023
    We have a tie between Joenn & The Smart One, meaning you will both get the emblem :]

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
  • Congratulations guys you both deserve it, it seems as if you've worked hard and really shown of some artistic tallent. I also like to say well done to everyone who entered, I love seeing what things people can create using their own unqiue skills; gives me ideas and tips for when I start making proper icons.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back