• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokéCommunity Daily: Pokémon songs that debuted elsewhere

Pokémon songs that debuted elsewhere

Pokémon songs that debuted elsewhere

Not all songs in the Pokémon franchise first debuted in those games – including classics like the Pokémon Centre and the Team Magma/Aqua Leader Battle themes! We’ve gone deep into the h…

bobandbill

one more time
Years
  • This was a fun adventure through many an OST listening for similarities. Do check it out! And if you know of any songs I missed, please let me know!

(In short, Daily article pointing out songs in Pokemon that showed up in other games first, and vice versa, and other similar bits and pieces)

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • Meaningful bump - I've updated the article with fresh music videos as several in the past two years were taken down. (Of those affected, most were not the Pokemon ones! But some were.) Please let me know if anything has been missed.

Back