• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen; breeding/raising, tradebacks/trades and battle service OPEN!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pkmn-Br33der

Consistent Trader;D
Years
  • Please read rules before posting!

Breeding/ tradeback rules

1. Please request what service you are looking to do with me on your post.
    2. Please no hacked pokes thank you
    3. If i send you a hacked poke, please pm me with a title hacked poke and i will give your poke back
    4. No scammers thank you very much
    5. Please wait your turn, and dont say anything like u skipped me or anything or else i will ignore you
    6. If you dont follow the rules i will ignore you
    7. Please dont waist my time
    8. Please post your time zone and when you are available
    9. Please do not pm me about your poke that i am helping breed/raise because it takes precious time
    10. Please tell me what nature you want for your pokemon

Trade/battle rules

1. If you run away from a battle your the loser.
    2. You can only put one poke to sleep during a battle
    3. There are no items sorry
    4. No legendaries
    5. Any level( prefer lvl 100)
    6. You offer the poke that you want and that you are offering
    7. Dpnt be afraid to counter if i dont like the trade
    8. Follow pokecommunity's rule
    9. No cursing or rushing me because i am very busy
    10. Have fun and enjoy(this goes to both rules ;D

Trades
    Spoiler:

Wants
    [*spoiler] lvl 100 shiny pokemon and cloning services(prefer pms about cloning)[/spoiler]

Donations
    Anything is fine items, eggs(name of poke thank you) and just normal plain old pokes ;D

The reason i am doing this donation thing because someone tricked me because he said he will raise my pokemon and get pokerus and then so i gave him the pokes(my ev'd milotic lvl 87, gengar lvl 90, shiny(ledgit) charizard lvl 89, spiritomb lvl 87, dragonite lvl 86, and lucario lvl 85 that were all ev trained) and he never gave it back and sent me a email saying thank you for the pokemon...RIP so yea that was the story but now i am back at it so enjoi the thread;D

Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2011
    Hey I'm willing to help you with what I can if you can help me with what you can

Nam

Years
  • If it's possible can you breed a Chikorita and give it to me exactly as it is? No IV, Nature, lvling. Just as it came and I can give you a bred lvl 1 Cyndaquil. Or if you'd like any other pokemon. I don't have anything worth saying actually >< And I just want to complete the pokedex.

BTW, I use an Acekard 2i, does that count as hacked pokemon? I never use action replay or any of those things...

Nam

Years
  • @mrce pm me please thanx

@nam deal what time can you trade? And is ur cyndaquil male or female?

I've an untouched lvl 1 Male Cyndaquil, why? Do you want a female? I can breed it if you'd like.

I'm available for trade almost any time of the day, unless my parents surprise me with wanting to go out somewhere.. ><

Lambda

Boss of Team Plasma
    Years
    • Seen Oct 2, 2011
    Is it possible you can get me a gorbyss? I need it for my pokedex also i need darkrai however I just need to see it and then I can give it back to you.

I will trade you a lv50 Eved trained Salemnce.

Pkmn-Br33der

Consistent Trader;D
    Years
  • @nam i am only interested in your cyndaquil if it has the following natures modest or mild. I wont accept anything else male please. Thanx

@lambda yes i can trade you for a gorbyss, but is it for pokedex or for keeps and same goes for darkrai, also i am looking for event pokemon

NEW POKE of the Day!

Celebi lvl 70 10 anniversary (ledgit)

Wants
    Idk make me a offer

Nam

Years
  • Alright, I'll let you know when I get a Male Modest/Mild Cyndaquil. I have your Cyndaquil! :D I'll just let you know that I accidentally bred my Typhlosion with 'Cut' and so your Cyndaquil inherited the attack. But you can just go to the move deleter... What time should we schedule the trade? My FC is in my sig, I assume yours is too. BTW, It's a Modest Cyndaquil.

I wish I had any pokemon worth your Mew... T_T Specially since Mew is not a pokemon you can get easily...
    Hey, check your Pokedex for a pokemon you're missing and are willing to trade your Mew for. I doubt I have it, or if I can get it, but at least I can try. ><

Last edited:

Pkmn-Br33der

Consistent Trader;D
    Years
  • @nam my time is gmt +7 what yours? I filled my pokedex already but i am looking high lvl 100 ev trained pokemon and its not a mew its a celebi

Nam

Years
  • I don't know how to answer that... >< I'm in Dominican Republic (The Caribbean) and I posted this at 7:58PM

EDIT: and the forum says I posted this at 11:58PM

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back