• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen: Johto Secondary league (custom gym leaders and elite 4)

Psycron

The Psychic Master
    Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2011
    Hy I'm just making a thread to get advice and feedback on the custom Gym Leaders and Elite 4 I'm creating. So feel free to give any opinion It will help a lot

Name-Rockey

Type-Rock

Team-(Still making) Rampardos, Amaldo, Tyranitar, Golem, Bastidon and Ryperior (all lv 50-60)

Name-Skitter

Type-Bug

Team- (Still making) Beautifly, Shednija, Scizor, Vespiquen, Ariados and Herracross (all lv 50-60

Name-Psycron

Team-Psychic

Team- (Still making) Gardevoir, Metagross, Mr. Mime, Claydol, Slowking and Alakazam (all 50-60)

Name-Zazp

Type-Electric

Team- (still making) Magnezone, Ampahros, Raichu, Electrivire, Manetric and Luxray (Lv50-60)

Still working on next gym leader

Please give your opinions and feedback on how to make this better or how to advance. Thank You

Checkmate

Pokemon Strategist
    Years
    Psycron - Gallade in replace of Mr. Mime.
    I would love to see a trainer getting owned by a Gallade if possible :D

Back