• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Error] 4th move in trainers mysteriously disappears after closing window in debug mode

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2023
    Hi! Ever since earlier today, any time I create a custom trainer, any 4th move for their Pokémon gets erased as soon as I close the debug window. Like I re-open it the second I close it and there it is, gone, just a -. It's annoying, I mean I can still fix it by going to the PBS, but I much prefer to create the trainers in the debug mode because it's much, much easier. My plugins are the following: Advanced Field Moves, Bag Screen with Interactable Party, BW Party Screen, BW Summary Screen, Enhanced UI, Essentials Deluxe, Gen 8 pack scripts, Speed Up 2.0, Updated Quicksave, 20.1 Hotfixes and ZUD Mechanics.

Last edited:
    Back