• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5 31 IV Poke's, FS Dittos, FS shinies, all inside!

Kyeto

Pokemon Professor
Years
  • Im still up for the shiny Charmeleon, just send me your FC and we can do the trade. My fc is in my sig.

Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2015
    Hi! I have max 5 IVs Eevee. Can I have Crobat, Gligar, Excadrill or Beldum with Max 5IVs?

Redingard

The Rider Breeds Pokemon
    Years
  • Hiya, I'm a little confused by your wording (I'm not so bright), but what would Adamant,
    31/31/31/x/31/31 Garchomp and/or Charizard get me? Both of them are male. Don't know if you're really interested in shinies either, but I also have a shiny Shiftry.

Snoochey

Advanced Trader
    Years
  • Hello! I am looking for:
    Eevee (Field Egg) 31/xx/31/31/31/31, Preferably Modest & Luxury Ball Female with Adaptability.

If you could breed me one after you get one, I'd love it. If you can't breed me a female I'll take a male and the ball doesn't matter then.

I have for trade:
    Magikarp 31/31/31/xx/31/31 Adamant Male & Female (Great Ball), Water 2 & Dragon Egg Group
    Bulbasaur 31/xx/31/31/31/31 Modest Male (Premier Ball), Monster & Grass Egg Group
    Mawile 31/31/31/xx/31/31 Adamant Male & Female (Luxury Ball), Field & Fairy Egg Group

Thief

The Dark One
    Years
  • Hm... There's a couple Pokémon I need decent IV spreads in (5IV female Deino, Poochyena & Zorua; nature/ability don't matter)... do you need any of these?

I've got;
    Male Adamant Technician Scyther, 5IV no speed.
    Male Quiet Anticipation Eevee, 5IV no HP.
    Male Brave No Guard Honedge, 5IV no speed.
    Male Adamant Inner Focus Zubat, 5IV no sp.Def w/ Brave Bird.
    Female Adamant Intimidate Shinx, 5IV no HP.
    Female Adamant Defiant Pawniard, 5IV no HP.
    Female Adamant Iron Fist Pancham, 5IV no sp.Atk.

I also have a few FOREIGN 3/4 IVs. Or just foreign Pokémon in general that have 0-2. My game is UK-based but the foreigns I have are from trades.

Years
  • Here is what I can offer (all pokemon are Italian)

5 IV adamant Magikarp
    5 IV adamant Intimidate Mawile
    5 IV impish Klefky
    5 IV modest Squirtle
    5 IV modest Bulbasaur
    5 IV jolly Sneasel
    5 IV adamant gale wings Fletchling

Here is what I need:
    5 IV modest rotom

let me know if there is anything interesting for you.

Years
  • I have flawless Marrils and Froakies with proper ability and nature. I would like one of those HA Shroomish. Interested? .w.

Back