• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5/6IV Xerneas, Yveltal, Zygarde For Trade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xerneas_X

Raven
Years
  • I have available for trade:

Name: Xerneas
    Nature: Modest
    IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31 (Perfect 6IV)
    Notes: Has 252 Sp.Atk, 252 Speed, & 6 Def EVs and Level 100, 100% battle ready
    and comes with a Power Herb

Name: Xerneas
    Nature: Timid
    IVs: 31/x/31/31/31/31 (5IV)
    Notes: Has 252 Sp.Atk, 252 Speed, & 6 Def EVs and Level 100, 100% battle ready
    and comes with a Power Herb

Name: Yveltal
    Nature: Timid
    IVs: 31/x/31/31/31/31 (5IV)
    Notes: Has 252 Sp.Atk, 218 Speed, & 40 HP EVs and Level 100, 100% battle ready
    and comes with a Dread Plate

Name: Zygarde
    Nature: Adamant
    IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31 (Perfect 6IV)
    Notes: Has 252 Atk, 252 HP, & 6 Sp.Def EVs and Level 100, 100% battle ready
    and comes with a Silk Scarf

I am looking for the 5/6 IV Adamant, Bold, Impish, Timid, Jolly, Modest, Calm, or Careful Variants of any of these three 6th gen legendaries' natures.

Last edited:
    Years
  • how did u manage to get 5iv legends in kalos? Cuz i still have yet to catch zygarde and want perfect ivs and nevermind about the message I sent u earlier didnt read what u were looking for.

Elements1

Meh
    Years
  • Legendary's in Karlos are can only have 3IV, how did you get perfect? I know your a respectable trader so I'm going to accuse you of hacking, but I would like to know.

Xerneas_X

Raven
    Years
  • you can farm higher than 3 easily. Xerneas, Yveltal, and Zygarde aren't limited to only 2-3 IVs.

Also Pokegen or any similar generation doesn't exist for 6th gen kalos pokemon nor modification of pokemon's IVs, so there doesn't exist any method currently to modify/hack the IVs of a 6th gen kalos pokemon.

These are actual farmed Legendaries.

Last edited:

Elements1

Meh
    Years
  • you can farm higher than 3 easily. Xerneas, Yveltal, and Zygarde aren't limited to only 2-3 IVs.

Also Pokegen or any similar generation doesn't exist for 6th gen kalos pokemon nor modification of pokemon's IVs, so there doesn't exist any method currently to modify/hack the IVs of a 6th gen kalos pokemon.

These are actual farmed Legendaries.

I just went through my entire box (30) of a mix of Xerneas, Yveltal and Zygarde all of which are different and all have only 3 perfect IV, are you considering 30 a perfect IV?

Yes I know there is no hacks yet, could I confirm that they have 5IV? I swear I won't steal them.

Xerneas_X

Raven
    Years
  • just try your hand at farming. you'll see you'll get 4IVs like nothing, a couple 5s, and if lucky a 6.

make sure to have your modest syncronizer head of the party, my suggestion is a Musharna, modest with syncronize, who's speed is 118.. so that way you can further filter out a perfect speed IV (if musharna moves first, run away and try again, if xerneas/yveltal moves first, throw a masterball. since xerneas/yveltal perfect IV is 119 modest. Then during the Lysander battle you can check their ivs against perfect :)!

and keep soft resetting when it isn't. may take literally 250-500+ attempts but keep at it.

Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2014
    Hi there! I'm was looking for 5-6ivs yveltal-xerneas for ages now..! I have over 150 flawless Shinies with 5-6ivs to offer..many of them have egg moves..!Let me know if you still have the modest or timid xerneas and the timid yveltal..!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back