• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

#5 - Pixel Art of the Week

Whose sprite do you vote for?

• metalflygon08

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • The 100 Mega Shock

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Poketto-Monsuta

Votes: 7 58.3%
  • Froslass_Maniac

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spherical Ice

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years

• Pixel Art of the Week!

Welcome to PAOTW #5
    Every week, myself and Spherical Ice will scour the Pixel Art forum for great new pixel art and shortlist five of the newest pieces. Then, we'll post the list and let you vote! The winner will get the pride of having a PAOTW Winner, and if you win ten times, you'll get a shiny new emblem as well~ :D

Previous Winners

This Week's Shortlist

The Rules
    • Don't vote for yourself.
    • A piece of art can only win once, however artists can win numerous times (only receiving one emblem, though).
    • When voting, you MUST include a valid reason why. It would also be appreciated if you included the pixel art in your post.
    • Pixels in the Showcase will also be shortlisted, however simple edits (recolours, fusions, etc.) will not apply.
    • It's a lighthearted competition. It's only for fun. So chill out and have fun~

Last edited by a moderator:

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Oct 24, 2022
    Oh man, it was tough choosing between both
    and
    . After several minutes of long, hard thinking, I decided to go with Poketto-Monsuta's GSC tanuki fakemon because it's a really unique concept and it fits really well with the GSC "style". I love the dithering at the bottom of it as well; it looks really good.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back