• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5D starter deck

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    We haven't seen Starter Decks for a few years, so I wouldn't count on it coming out.

Gymnotide

8377 | Scorpaeniform
    Years
    Starter Deck 5DS1 was released on August 5, 2008. You can expect to see it at any card store, really - that depends on where you live. I have maybe 3 that I can go to regularly. Otherwise, stick to places like Walmart or Toys 'R' Us - though, as I've noticed, they'll be a bit more expensive.

I wouldn't recommend buying it, since most of the cards in the deck are common Normal Monsters with exceptionally weak stats.
    A card list is here:
    https://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Set_Card_Lists:Starter_Deck_2008_(OCG-JP)

Last edited:

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 12, 2018
    my main seeked cards here are the synchro monsters and the the spells, traps. (Starter deck's aren't exactly known for their monster choices anyways)

Poke'master W-T

The best trainer in the world!
    Years
    someone i know has bought the starter deck. it was good until i beat it but it's still a good deck to get.

it's in argos if anyone wants it.

Back