• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th gen ideas for names pokemon attacks etc if they have one which we want

new types

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Im not a noob

Read my name, BECAUSE I'M NOT!
    Years
    Ideas for new attacks:

Name: Flare Javelin
    PP: 15/15
    Type: Fire
    Power: 60
    Accuracy: ---
    Effect: 30% chance of burning the foe on contact
    Description: Powerful and unavoidable spitfire is loosened. May inflict a burn.

Name: Fear Impact
    PP: 5/5
    Type: Dark
    Power: ---
    Accuracy: 30
    Effect: A 1-hit knock out (1HKO)
    Description: The foe is overwhelmed with fear until it faints.

Name: Triple-Edge
    Type: Normal
    Power: 360
    Accuracy: 100
    Effect: Triple the power of double-edge, except the user faints after the attack is performed
    Description: An attack so powerful, even the user faints upon contact.

Name: Sharp Eyes
    PP: 10/10
    Effect: Raises accuracy by 2 stages
    Description: The user stares down the opponent with a sharp look. Sharply raises accuracy

(^ honestly, we need an accuracy boosting move for those noobs that like to use Sand-attack/double team hax)

Name: Battle Seal
    Effect: All pokémon present and those sent out are unable to shift, including ally pokémon
    Description: All pokémon present and those sent out are unable to shift, including ally pokémon.

Name: Grapple
    Type: Fight
    Effect: Copies any affect set by the foe
    Description: The foe is grabbed close and pulled into any set battle effects.

(^ What this move means is basically, say, the opponent used Stealth Rock or Spikes on you. You use Grapple. What grapple does is it copies the effects the opponent gave you (in this case Stealth rock), and repeats that affect on the foe)

And that's it so far, I know my ideas kinda suck but hey, I tried.

yvette

Heyyyyyyy
    Years
    • Seen Jul 28, 2023
    Solar Power
    Power: --
    Type: Grass
    Effect: Heals user fully, even with a status condition.
    Description: The user takes in energy from the sun, and absorbs the nutrients. The user's HP and any status condition is fully healed.

Power Slasher
    Effect: Uses another move's PP in order to fully restore a random move's PP. Cannot be used for this move.
    Description: The user uses up a random move's PP in order to restore another move's PP. Can't be used for this move.

Creative, huh?

yvette

Heyyyyyyy
    Years
    • Seen Jul 28, 2023
    Solar Power
    Description: The user takes in energy from the sun, and absorbs the nutrients. The user's HP and any status condition is fully healed.

Power Slasher
    Effect: Uses another move's PP in order to fully restore a random move's PP. Cannot be used for this move.
    Description: The user uses up a random move's PP in order to restore another move's PP. Can't be used for this move.

Creative, huh?

Anti

return of the king
    Years
    Instead of extra strength, how about Brute strength?

I have a grass move:

Uproot-Grass
    95 Base Power
    90 Accuracy
    15 PP
    Physical
    EFFECT: May reduce Speed one stage.
    High Critical Hit Ratio

Nice, huh?

Because there's a chance of some "extra strength" being added to the attack. Good idea on brute strength though.

Im not a noob

Read my name, BECAUSE I'M NOT!
    Years
    Solar Power

Power Slasher

Creative, huh?

Why would you post the same message twice?

PokeWarped

Master of Random
    Years
    • Seen Oct 1, 2007
    Sacrifice
    Attack and Accuracy are N/A
    Effect:The user gives all it's life to an ally and faints.

Manaphy1128

We're Making Gods
    Years
    heh.Sounds like my kind of move.This is beacause when battling the E4,I only battle with one pokemon,and use the others to use revieves and potions.:

Spin Stomp: The user will jump before the foe and reapeadtly kick the foe 2-5 times.
    Fight
    Power:75
    Accuracy:95
    PP:15

PokeWarped

Master of Random
    Years
    • Seen Oct 1, 2007
    heh.Sounds like my kind of move.This is beacause when battling the E4,I only battle with one pokemon,and use the others to use revieves and potions.:

Spin Stomp: The user will jump before the foe and reapeadtly kick the foe 2-5 times.
    Fight
    Power:75
    Accuracy:95
    PP:15

That move is WAY too strong for 2-5 hits.

Fuse
    Attac and Accuracy are N/A
    The user morphs with the pokemon to faint it and hold it's form until the user faints.. <-- Basicly, Ditto copies the pokemon permanently. A very vaige move. IF DITTO WINS THE BATTLE, HE WILL KEEP THE FORM FOREVER!!! AHHHH!!!

DdrmaniacmaN

Advanced Trainer
    Years
    Instead of an attack, I thought of a new ability. Go ahead and leave your criticism cause I'm a little "iffy" about this as well, but I figured I should go ahead and share it.

Rebirth
    Description: This is a rare ability that a select few Pokemon can possess. This ability activates when the Pokemon faints. So obviously, that means that once the foe KO's your Pokemon, your Pokemon will regain all of its health again and be able to fight another round. The only downside is that its PP remains the way it was before the Pokemon fainted.

PokeWarped

Master of Random
    Years
    • Seen Oct 1, 2007
    Instead of an attack, I thought of a new ability. Go ahead and leave your criticism cause I'm a little "iffy" about this as well, but I figured I should go ahead and share it.

Rebirth
    Description: This is a rare ability that a select few Pokemon can possess. This ability activates when the Pokemon faints. So obviously, that means that once the foe KO's your Pokemon, your Pokemon will regain all of its health again and be able to fight another round. The only downside is that its PP remains the way it was before the Pokemon fainted.

Fine, I will.
    This ability is cheap and is cheesy. A no-go. End of story.

The Real AAA

Guess who's back!
    Years
    Rebirth

bad ability and IF it was to happen the downside should be that the pokemon will only have 1 hp left

pokenoob

00berness Lord
    Years
    • Seen Sep 22, 2007
    hmm....

I think ralts should have two evolutions, one to kirlia and the other to a more boyish one...

A kirlia shouldn't turn to a gallade

Eos Aduro

The Kid with the Bullet Soul
    Years
    That doesnt make any sense to me, it would have to have a Personality value thing like Wurmple to Cascoon. But it mkes sense now.

Waffle-San

Blue-Steel
    Years
    That doesnt make any sense to me, it would have to have a Personality value thing like Wurmple to Cascoon. But it mkes sense now.

Not nessacarily, they'd just have to make it so the way of evolution has not been discovered before, like a new stone or something along those lines. Of course Ralts would have one messed up pokedex entry on serebii when it came to evolutions.

you should give more information, like type, pokenoob

Manaphy1128

We're Making Gods
    Years
    Ability:

Zombie: If the pokemon is revieved in battle its attack will rise a point.

And before anyone asks,it will only rise ounce.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back