• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen 5th gen Pokemon Cry Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyxomm

Akimoto-Kenta
Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2010
    just describe what you think the cry will sound like.
    I think Wargle's cry will sound like this:
    crrrrrrrrrrruuuuuuuuugggggggghhhaaaaarrooooooooooooouuuuuuuuuuuggggggguuuuuuuuuuu.
    lol

Whater

Unhatchable Egg
    Years
  • I have a feeling Reshiram will be like this:
    Eeeeeeeeoooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwuuuuuuuuu!

and Zekrom will be this:
    Gggggggggrrrrrrrroooooooooooorrrrrrrrggggggggiiiiiinnnnnn

XD

Years
    • Seen Nov 6, 2016
    Uhhhh is this a serious thread? LOL.

It's gonna look spam filled if people try to describe what a pokemon's cry would sound like by typing it down.

Example above ^ hahahaha.

FalseDestiny

Troll
    Years
  • From the samples we've heard so far, they seem quite realistic, and they don't seem to be going for a pronunciation of the Pokemon's Japanese names. If you watch any of the battle videos you can hear their cries at the start of it, usually.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Uhhhh is this a serious thread? LOL.

It's gonna look spam filled if people try to describe what a pokemon's cry would sound like by typing it down.

Example above ^ hahahaha.

I'll be watching over it, for now though, I'm leaving it, since people can discuss the cries we know already and whether the users like them or not, why, or why not, etc. If it does continue along a spammy path, then I'll put an end to it.

PiPVoda

water, Forever
    Years
    • He / Him
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 2, 2022
    I wonder what Reshiram and Zekrom's cries will be like. I HATED Dialga's (sounded like scratching a chalkboard slowly and hard), but Palkia's was okay, it sounded sort of cyber-ish.

So maybe Zekrom will be something like vrrmmmmmmmaaahhhhhhgggghhhhh :D Like you know the sound a car makes when you push on the gas real fast.

Reshiram, maybe something soft, resembling Gardevoir's, imo. I can't describe it.

Rankurusu

WHITE VERSION AT LAST!!
    Years
  • In some of the battle videos you can here Tsutaja's and Mijumaru's cries. They are mush shorter than I expected

coolnick37

Absolute Power
    Years
  • I hope they change their cries, i dont like them, i feel that all of them sounds like some1 scratching a tableboard, and they all souunds similar to meh.

Years
    • Seen Feb 4, 2012
    Reshiram's cry got leaked on a pokemon trailer, it sounds rather soothing and mysterious, kinda like a hybrid of gardevoir and a softer version of Lucario's... Zekroms cry i think sounds like crackling electricity, but theres no way to tell for sure since it was overlapped by reshiram's as well.

billi1000

The Ruler of Darkness - Zekrom
    Years
    • Seen May 22, 2014
    Well describing how something sounds using plain letters is a bit difficult when it comes to Pokemon cries. Anyway cries have changed since the GameBoy days. Now cries are much more complex in sound, comparing Gen 4's cries with Gen 2's will clearly point it out.
    Anyway, I think we should wait for the game to come out and give oppinions on cries rather that just showing how we want it to sound.

King Gumball

Haven't been here for ages...
    Years
  • Reshiram's cry got leaked on a pokemon trailer, it sounds rather soothing and mysterious, kinda like a hybrid of gardevoir and a softer version of Lucario's... Zekroms cry i think sounds like crackling electricity, but theres no way to tell for sure since it was overlapped by reshiram's as well.

Are you able to send a link of the trailer? I am interested to know what it is like. I hope nothing like Groudon or Palkia (Dialga's cry I can understand due to its more "Roar of Time")

Sora's Nobody

The Official Roxas
    Years
  • I would really like some realistic sound affects i mean instead of meowth say Bur-lap (Random) It say "Meow- meow -th" Something like that,

Sora's Nobody

The Official Roxas
    Years
  • i think reshirams should go like
    RESHIRAM!!!!
    And then Zekrom cn go
    ZEKROMMMMM!!!!
    and so on for every pokemon
    POKABUUUUUU!!!!
    Well, i dont really think so, they should say as they sya in the anime, and the dont all say there names. e.g pikachu does say pikachu but it should also say "Pika-, Pika- chu and Pika - Pikaa"

Jaiyke

Dog Wizard
    Years
  • not to mention in some of the Pokemon in the anime don't even say their names
    like Krabby - "Kookie Kookie" xDDD ohh Krabby bwaaha bwaahahaha!!!

ahem, anywho... the only cries i really didn't like are Bibarrel and Skuntank
    they sound awkward and gross... other than that i've liked the other 491 cries so far
    my favorites being Espeon and Lugia xD i've always had ever since first playing Silver >.>;

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back