• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th generation confirmed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    On the map we say a pikachu face but were speculating on if it was really pikachu or this new pokemon behind the question mark.

Haza

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    It was an editing error. Dont ask me questions until u read the previous replies, its all explained above.

Guitar God in Training

Glam Metal Rules
    Years
    I believe the official version of that map was released with the pokemon images on it but the one without pokemon wasn't official, someone edited the pokemon out to make a plain map but accidently missed a spot. Easy mistake to make.
    Whoever first noticed the face must have been studying that map very closely though, it took me ages to see it when I knew where it was, and even now I can only just see the eyes.

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    I was studying the map that was edited to carefully. Alos while all the us members are sleeping ill be awkake to search for leaks tomorrow.

BakingBluePotatoe

The Red Death Alchemist
    Years
    5th generation confirmed

If this is that "face" that you mean, this is actually Arceus.

it's NOT Arceus for 3 reasons:

1. Arceus, in the game, is more than twice the size of the player. Pikachuu isn't even 1/4th the player's height.
    2. Arceus isn't yellow or electric-type. (The only "yellow" on him is his ring... only in normal and electric form)
    3. The silhouette is about the size of Pikachuu, small, yellow, and electric-type.

It's NOT Arceus.

That being said, it's something from Gen 5. Unless of course it's an Alternate form for..... DPv.3 or GSCRemakes.

Haza

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    though its not important anymore on the one without pokemon at the top to the left of Sinnoh.

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    Kitsune it surely isnt for platinum cause it was ripped apart and if a new form yeah they would save it for gs remake i my opinion.

Haza

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    You don't even need to read anything to get that it isn't Pikachu.

Honey, dont quote me if you dont know what I was replying to. I said the face on the map Is Pikachu and it is. The Hidden one on the video is not. People these days.

And to AshandMistyForever. Its not leafeon.

Years
    it's NOT Arceus for 3 reasons:

1. Arceus, in the game, is more than twice the size of the player. Pikachuu isn't even 1/4th the player's height.
    2. Arceus isn't yellow or electric-type. (The only "yellow" on him is his ring... only in normal and electric form)
    3. The silhouette is about the size of Pikachuu, small, yellow, and electric-type.

It's NOT Arceus.

That being said, it's something from Gen 5. Unless of course it's an Alternate form for..... DPv.3 or GSCRemakes.
    That's not that hero, I'm talking about the pictures. THAT'S Arceus. Blind?

The new guy, I have no freaking clue.

BakingBluePotatoe

The Red Death Alchemist
    Years
    Kitsune it surely isnt for platinum cause it was ripped apart and if a new form yeah they would save it for gs remake i my opinion.

I said Version 3. (Diamond+Pearl= Version 1, Platinum= Version 2)
    It could happen.... remember the origional games? Red, Blue, Green and Yellow?
    But it could be a hint to a GS Remake. You never now what Gamefreak might pull. =p

and, ashandmisty4evermore, It's not Leafeon. It's something we never saw..

and Mence, I know those pics are Arceus. I thought you where referring to the silhouette that's blocked atm?

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    Im sorry but no way in hell would they have a 4th sinnoh game. That would be a bit much. And yes of course a gs remake is exactly something gamefreak might pull.

4th Gen Matt

Pokemon Onyx Creator
    Years
    Do you know how ridiculous this sounds? Just because you see a picture with something that could be a new Pokemon doesn't mean there is a 5tj generation on th way. You don't even know if it is real!

Years
    its leafeon i can tell by the ears
    Um... Since when is Leafeon Electric type?
    I said Version 3. (Diamond+Pearl= Version 1, Platinum= Version 2)
    It could happen.... remember the origional games? Red, Blue, Green and Yellow?
    But it could be a hint to a GS Remake. You never now what Gamefreak might pull. =p

and, ashandmisty4evermore, It's not Leafeon. It's something we never saw..

and Mence, I know those pics are Arceus. I thought you where referring to the silhouette that's blocked atm?
    Yeah, sorry, I probably should have said if you were talking about Arceus at all this is it.

Guitar God in Training

Glam Metal Rules
    Years
    I was studying the map that was edited to carefully. Alos while all the us members are sleeping ill be awkake to search for leaks tomorrow.

I remember I once studied that map just to know if I knew all the areas and I didn't notice that. I applaud your attention to detail.*claps*

Do you know how ridiculous this sounds? Just because you see a picture with something that could be a new Pokemon doesn't mean there is a 5tj generation on th way. You don't even know if it is real!
    I'd just like to point out that so far, Mitchman Is, is the only person who actually seems to know what he is talking about. Also, actually watching the clip would help, I'm assuming you didn't as the pokemon was behind a question mark and there would be no reason to hide a pokemon that we already know about.
    Answer me this, why would Nintendo create a new Pokemon if they are not making new games?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back