• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Generation Console Game (Like Battle Revolution)

Status
Not open for further replies.

molepeople27

Pumpkin King
Years
  • Is there any idea if this will happen?
    And it also has with new Generations.
    But, do we have any info on this?
    I really hope it's nothing like Battle Revolution, the graphics were nice; the gameplay was poor.
    But nevertheless having 3-D battles online would awesome, and actually being able to gain exp. (for in-game and/or handheld purposes).

What are your thoughts, pokecommunity?

Kninj

Collector Extraordinaire!
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 19, 2012
    Yeah, i wasn't too keen on battle revolution either. The graphics and idea was good, but really it needed more of a story mode. If they could add something like the story of gale of darkness that'd be awesome. Obviously it's on the Wii's successor, then the graphics could be even more successful, which'd be awesome. Not sure really. If it's like BR and only has a battle mode i probably won't get it, but otherwise i'd take an interest for sure.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • There's already a thread discussing what has been confirmed already, so stick to that instead.

Locked.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back