• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6/5 - COTD - Sharpedo (EX: Holon Phantoms)

Gokey Shuckle

Bisexual and Proud
    Years
    6/5 - COTD - Sharpedo (EX: Holon Phantoms)

Rate & Review.

Thanks to Water Pokemon Master from www.pokebeach.com for the scan.

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    ...Second attack is basically unaffected by resistance...uhh......

Not much to say. Okay for a stage 1, but not great. 7/10

jakestlm

<- It's a Sonic Screwdriver
    Years
    • Seen May 11, 2010
    I'd like to point out that if this card is used with Magneic Storm or Holon Energy FF, this card can deal out 80 damage. No retreat cost is another good point. Sharpedo Delta is slightly better than the above post describes. 7.5/10

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    jakestlm said:
    I'd like to point out that if this card is used with Magneic Storm or Holon Energy FF, this card can deal out 80 damage. No retreat cost is another good point.

AH, yes, I thought there was more to it. That might be a little...situational, though. I do concede, however, that it is probably better than simple resistance-negation. I also didn't notice the first attack's effect or the lack of a retreat cost.

I'll give it an extra point. 8/10

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    *has nor posted for a week*

First, great art. It has that agressive mood with the coloring. Second. It has no reistance but no weakness. Good. Third. It's a Ground/Rock/Fighting type but it's weakened by Electirc? WTF!

Brush Aside is one of the better Honon Energy moves in the game. Complete hand control. Swift Turn is good but not that great. It just ensures the same damage if fighting a pokemon with the reistance.

7/10

butterFlyFree

Fields of green
    Years
    Can A Rock Swim?
    Sure looks like it :)

Well anyway the second attack can do some good damage
    The first is just a gentle push.
    But the no weakness and no resistance is the best part

7.5/10

Years
    • Seen Jun 30, 2006
    it HAS a weakness to lightning - that makes it useless
    u normally play fightings against lightning...
    no RC is the only good thing about it, as there isnt as much F resistances anymore.
    6/10

Years
    Art is nice, hp is average, Brush aside can be useful in a Delta Deck, Swift turn is just horrid, cannot they say: This attack is not effected by resistance?

Art-4/5-Suits it, justlike Ken Sugimori's art better
    Game-3/5-Good in a Delta Deck or Fighting.

Back