• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6IV legendaries for trade. Hurry!

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2016
    Ok so my sister bought these legendaries online and most of them look like they have 6IV's so basically -> Legendaries who the guy in battle resort said good stats to every stat:

So I'm offering lots of Legendaries with perfect IV's to try and get these pokemon:
    -Shiny charmander/chameleon/charizard nicknames "Mercury"
    -Shiny eevee(male) nicknamed "Rover" Eevee(girl) nicknamed "Water Lily"
    -Shiny shinx/luxio/luxray nicknamed "Prince"
    Have to be these nicknames!

If you want to trade just comment and I will respond as fast as can I will also (to be 100% they are not hacked) will totally send you the picture of the pokemon and their summary when you comment. I don't want to give you bad pokemon D:

Alright so If you are interested in a 6IV legendary(I don't have all of them but most) just comment what pokemon you have to offer of the three and the legendary you wish to have below.

Thanks so much!

Friend code: 3394-4844-8041

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back