• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

#7 - Water Droplets

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Photograph of the Fortnight

Theme: Water Droplets
I know a lot of you (even myself) enjoy photos with raindrops, or just droplets in general of water. Use this to your advantage and take a stunning photo of either raindrops or water droplets, making them stand out as much as possible! Also note, there will be emblems for this very soon.

Rules

★ Limit: one entry per person.
★ Your entry must be relevant to the current theme. Myself, and other members of the graphics community will be the judge of how well your entry relates, if ever it's relevancy should come into question.
★ Your entry cannot be edited (with any photo editing program) besides brightening and contrasting it and of course cropping/resizing. Myself, and other members of the graphics community will be the judge of whether you have enhanced your photo too much, if ever it should come into question.
★ It is a requirement to post a link to the original photo before it was edited - and if your image is over 800px x 800px, then just provide a link to the original and the edited.
★ You may change your entry after you have submitted once. Only, of course, before the deadline.
★ No voting for yourself.

Good luck!

Years
Nica made me enter ;-;

Ok. Here is something I whipped up quickly as I was bored in my flat.
Preview
WaterForPCContest800.jpg

Full Sized Image
http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg106/Alinthea/WaterForPCContest.jpg

Last edited:
Back