• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

#84 - War - [Voting]

Your winner is?

• Artic.uno

Votes: 15 88.2%
  • Keoni

Votes: 2 11.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen May 19, 2024

SotW#84 – War {voting}

Rules:
    • Do not ask not ask others to vote for you in any way shape or form.
      [*] You may only vote once.
      [*] Please use the poll to vote. You may post comments, etc like you normally would, but your vote will not count unless it is in the poll.
      [*] Do not vote for yourself. Doing so is cheating and will result in disqualification.
    Artic.uno
    #84 - War - [Voting]

Stock used - https://i402.photobucket.com/albums/pp108/zackcloudluver/_originalloveiswarMiku.jpg

Keoni
    #84 - War - [Voting]

Stock Used - https://img96.imageshack.us/img96/2735/ultimatedeadpool.png

moments.

quixotic
    Years
    Voted for Artic.uno. The effects complimented the tag more and enhanced the focal. There was depth, vibrant colours and a good standard of effects and quality in the tag.

Keoni's tag lacked any flow and it looked like a render was placed on background of grey with some star stocks and then smudged only around the focal. The lighting was completely opposite to what the stock determined and the tag as a whole had no real aesthetic...

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2024
    Went with Artic.uno myself, I felt it flowed nicely and the fact that it fits really well as a vert added to my intention on voting for them. The effects are nice, though a little messy actually suits the stock.

Keoni's, did have nice smudging, but lacked depth for an inverted tag, so it lost my vote, I'll also second what moments. stated on the matter of flow.

Years
    • Seen Jan 8, 2023
    Ya..i didn't do so well with it...but it was my first vertical sig/tag...

Years
    • Seen Aug 28, 2018
    Artic GMV.
    The tag has better flow and depth, the colors are very nice, as is the concept.

keoni has nice smudging, but that's about it.

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Articuno for me as well. For one, that is EXACTLY the concept I personally would have done, except it was executed much better than anything I could have ever attempted myself. Second of all, Keoni's entry is a bit... solid. Like, there's nothing happening and nothing to catch the eye. :c

No aesthetics make Loki an unhappy camper.

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2024
    This week's winner is Artic.uno, congratulations. You now get to choose the next theme for SotW

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back