• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

#84 - War

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2023
    {SOTW #84 - War}
    Details
    Your definition of war. Fairly broad, try to illustrate your innovation by taking the aspect of war and implementing it within your signature. Doesn't necessarily need to be a physical war ie. WWI - II.

Rules:

• Your entry must be relevant to the current theme. Myself, and other members of the graphics community will be the judge of how well your entry relates, if ever it's relevancy should come into question.
    • You may not enter if you chose the theme.
    • All entries must be made during the SotW time period. Previously made banners will be disqualified.
    • Do not steal the work of others and claim it as your own.
    • Always leave a link to the stock or render you use.
    • The maximum size for horizontal banners is 500x300 and the maximum size for Vertical banners is 300x450.
    • Don't ask others to vote for you ie. Cheat.

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jan 22, 2013
    I hope this is still open?
    #84 - War

Based on the Vocaloid song Love is War. /fail
    stock

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2012
    Unfortunately I can't post a link to my tag. >_>
    So I put it in my sig. Sorry for the inconvenience.
    I'll post the stock when I find it again.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 8, 2023
    i might try to join this...what is the sotw time period?

#84 - War

#84 - War

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2023
    I was away for a week, but however, SotW number 84 is no longer taking entries. HOWEVER, I need some people to post stocks guys, or else I cant put you in for contention. Anyway, you have about 12 hours or so before I put up the thread, maybe more. Rules state:
    Always leave a link to the stock or render you use.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back