• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

8th Movie and what it has to do with DS

SBaby

Dungeon Master
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2015
    I've said it before, and I'll say it again. Japan pulling things like this with their releases is one of the primary reasons I don't buy Pokemon games anymore. I'm a fan of Pokemon and Nintendo no doubt, but until they come out with a system of distributing these extras where everyone can get in on the action, I will not buy any more of the games. I'm NOT going to pay a bunch of money to go to an event just to download extras.

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    SBaby said:
    I've said it before, and I'll say it again. Japan pulling things like this with their releases is one of the primary reasons I don't buy Pokemon games anymore. I'm a fan of Pokemon and Nintendo no doubt, but until they come out with a system of distributing these extras where everyone can get in on the action, I will not buy any more of the games. I'm NOT going to pay a bunch of money to go to an event just to download extras.
    Thats in Japan, we don't know how it's gonna be in America,lol.

ミュウツー

Genetic Creation
    Years
    isnt this new movie about Deokishisu? Or am I way beind in news again? I stoped checking on the latest pocket moster news long time ago. I have not played a pokemon game since gold. I just don't have the patince to sit there and raise up the pokemon and battle with the cpu trainers all the time, I know few others who play the gamnes, they all go to my 2 weekly pokemon card game leauges. they are the kind who ttake raising and breeding seriously and I wouldnt stand a chance against them =} anyway back to the mocie, I thoughht the Deokishisu movcie was coming to dvd and video in dec in japan. Most likely it will just be relesed to video in america, the audices at the l;ast pokemon movie where just tiny.it had a good opening day but that was just for the ancient mew card, after that no one came to see it. They couldnt keep pepole coming in. If this new pocket monsters movies takes place after the Deokishisu movie then I don't know what pokemon they can have in it. They already shown evry ledgendary critter in the show or in the movies / specials so whats left? course they can alsways use groudon and kyroge we never seen a real one of either. That what I think =}

Back