• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

8th movie question [SPOILER!]

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2006
    IN the 8th movie,theres a scene where ho-oh transform into mew...so the question is which pokemon transform to which pokemon actually?it can be mew who transform into ho-oh because mew can transform into all pokemon,OR ho-oh who is transforming into mew?Discuss and take ur stand ^^

Years
    I suggest you change that title, it's rather a spoiler, should warn about that. Shifty eyes. I can't seem to do it at the moment, work on that.

Thank you.

Unown_

Sep.2003 - Mar.2010. Resigned
    Years
    It is Mew who is transforming into Ho-oh. During the movie they gave the explanation that Mew could take on any appearance. Aside from Ho-oh, Mew took many other Pok?mon appearences.

princesspikabellechu

Pikachu Princess
    Years
    Thats a good question and makes ya think like what came first the torchic or the egg....Also makes you think was it really Mew that Ash saw flying across the sky at the beginning of his journey keeping a watch of things yet to come ....

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2006
    However,it can be Ho-oh who is using Mew as a substitute so that nobody in the pokemon world ever seen the real Ho-oh,they only sees Mew as Ho-oh is using Mew as a disguise

When Aron is inside the Tree of Origin,why would the Ho-oh turn into Mew before went down to confront him? >.<

Light_Azumarill

Danny Phantom!
    Years
    It was Mew transformed. I mean, that would mean that Ho-oh was using Substitute for a looong time. o.o I think it would be pretty low on power after all that. It changed back into Mew when it went up to Aaron because there was no need for it to be a Ho-oh. Aaron knew what it was, and it didn't need big wings to easily survey the land anymore, so why not change back?

Back