• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

8th Movie~ Stupid/Weird

wth? This Movie is so freakish because...

• AHAHAHAHA!! Look at they'r Clothes!

Votes: 6 16.2%
  • Rukario uses pants! A Pok?mon with underwear!

Votes: 4 10.8%
  • Mew is Ho-Oh? That Means Celebi is Lugia? Eww...

Votes: 7 18.9%
  • A lot of Pok?mon-in-Armor Fighting for a land? WTH?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A Castle... Castle? What does it means? Rukario's a prince?

Votes: 1 2.7%
  • The Title... Wave Guiding Hero? Rukario can surf?

Votes: 4 10.8%
  • NOTHING! THIS MOVIE IS UBER PERFECTNESS! o_o

Votes: 15 40.5%

• Total voters

Elite Trainer Raven

Better than you.
Years
  • It saddens me that you all believe everything in the trailer's going to be in the movie. :| Apparently no one's learned that they NEVER use what's in the trailer and put it into the movie. Remember the Deoxys trailer? What happened to the double battle that Satoshi and Haruka were having together? What happened to Deoxys closing in on Satoshi and a hurt Pikachu?

None of what's in the preview will be in the movie. It's been that way for quite a long time now with the previous movies. o_O

Even though the trailer looks awesome, I'm hoping the actual movie itself won't disapoint like the previous one did.

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Elite Trainer Raven said:
    It saddens me that you all believe everything in the trailer's going to be in the movie. :| Apparently no one's learned that they NEVER use what's in the trailer and put it into the movie. Remember the Deoxys trailer? What happened to the double battle that Satoshi and Haruka were having together? What happened to Deoxys closing in on Satoshi and a hurt Pikachu?

None of what's in the preview will be in the movie. It's been that way for quite a long time now with the previous movies. o_O

Even though the trailer looks awesome, I'm hoping the actual movie itself won't disapoint like the previous one did.
    About half of the preview will be in the movie actually O.o

Reminds me of pikachu falling into that 'abyss' in the trailer for movie seven and then...not actually happening.

Elite Trainer Raven

Better than you.
    Years
  • The only actual things in the last trailer that appeared in the movie were the whole Pikachu and Kootasu vs Kamex and Bashamo scene and the people mentioning Rekkuuza after seeing it. That's about it. >_>

Neo Android

Master Eevee Trainer
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Eire
    • Seen Apr 4, 2011
    Well i am glad that a new pokemon is in it as it means that Pokemon Diamond and peral maybe out earlier. Also Ho-oh being mew would make alot of sense. As mew know everymove and is the Father of pokemon. Which means the legend in eructeak city that would of been mew ( ho-oh) Bringing the 3 dogs back to life. Also I think it could jts mew using transform and the real ho-oh is watching overnKanto or something like that. As in Movie 1 Mew proved to be playful so what if he is just using his powers to play. The armored pokemon are off to war with eachother ( bit like romeo and juilet lol) And Mew and Rukario may be connected some how. Rukario could be protecting mew from the 3 regis. Then aagin it could be like Lugias movie. When he comes to stop the fighting with mew and such.......

- Lone Eevee

Elite Trainer Raven

Better than you.
    Years
  • Since when is Myuu the "father of all Pok?mon?" This hasn't been confirmed in the anime. Alot of the Pok?dex data in the games these days seem to cross-counter alot of actual things. The anime doesn't exactly follow all of the game rules. Not to mention, we don't even know if any of the data in the English games are actually translated from the Japanese versions or if they're made up on the spot.

As for the three Regis, not sure how that's gonna work considering it was also confirmed there'd possibly be three new ones appearing along with Rukario as well. If that's the case, then that's ALOT of debuts and the movie's gonna be crazy as hell.

What Satoshi saw was the real Houou. Not Myuu. Otherwise Satoshi's zukan would have picked up the info by seeing right through the transformation easily (like how it saw right through Ghos' illusions at the festival or how it picked up info on Nyaasu rather than Kirlia when he was in disguise) rather than coming up with no data.

However, in this movie, Myuu transformed into Houou for some specific reason.

Years
  • FYI, Mew is every Pokemon. She is the ansestor of all Pokemon and can transform into any of them. That would explain the so-called Mew in Ho-oh thing.

Years
  • Oh, here's another thing I noticed. At SPP the area about the movie says that Ash enters a compatition and wins to become the "Fastavile Hero" maybe the hero in the movie is not Rukario, but Ash himself. Also, waves aren't just in water, what about sound waves, electromagnetic waves? They could even be talking about brain waves.

Last edited:

Elite Trainer Raven

Better than you.
    Years
  • The actual translation of the title is refering to waves as in WATER waves, so that one's right out of there.

FYI, Mew is every Pokemon. She is the ansestor of all Pokemon and can transform into any of them. That would explain the so-called Mew in Ho-oh thing.
    The hell are you talking about? Since WHEN was this confirmed for the anime? When was this confirmed at all for the Japanese version? Myuu can TRANSFORM like Metamon can. Myuu could simply be transforming to use a specific attack considering the circumstances it was in.

And Rukario IS the one they're refering to since the title is "Myuu and the Wave Guiding Hero, Rukario." o_O

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    For some reason I think Rukario might be evil, it just looks like that in the movie. Even though he is being called 'the wave guiding hero', maybe it's trying to guide a tidal wave towards land or something? O.o Or it could be the other way around...Probably is.

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
  • Well, I personally can't wait for the new movie to come out. ^______^ I do however find it puzzling with the whole "Mew is Ho-oh!!" deal. XD But as for the clothing...I think it looks really cool! It'll add some pazzaz to the movie series. <3

~Kelsey

Yuriko

teh ashy stalker
    Years
  • I hope this one is good, the last one was so lame (a huge dissapointment indeed) >.<
    by the looks of the trailers, this one looks pretty decent but then again, the trailers of the deoxy's one were more entertaining than the actual movie -___-

Back