• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

9/28 - COTD - Raikou (DP: Secret Wonders)

Gokey Shuckle

Bisexual and Proud
Years
  • 9/28 - COTD - Raikou (DP: Secret Wonders)

Rate & Review.

Thanks to Water Pokemon Master from www.pokebeach.com for the scan.

Years
    • Seen Feb 4, 2013
    ...you better have a lot of energy.

A basic with one real attack that costs 3 energy that makes you discard cards? Maybe I've been out of the loop, but that's pretty harsh.
    Not sure on an exact rating with my limited knowledge but.... Not-Gonna-Use/10

Years
  • It's worth it for the Power: a nice Dark Ampharos/original Dark Golbat for you. Beyond that..., uh, I like the art?

It's no different than the Fire types that force you to deck, so what's the issue?

6.5/10.

~Solarys~

OMG, loli~~~!!!111oneone
    Years
  • This card is really not worth using...

For the power... how many energy are you prepared to waste on it just for 10 damage each turn?
    And the attack, 3 energy for 50, and then you have to discard 3 cards from your DECK... - Just no!

Plus, it has a common weakness and a useless resistance, generic HP, high RC... Just not worth it.

3.5/10 - It's more like a collector's item...

EDIT:
    It's no different than the Fire types that force you to deck, so what's the issue?

LOL, Red Gyarados? I actually use it in my deck...

Back