• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

9 Event, 2 rare, 13 starters & 25 Egg moves

mars714

Comic Maker
    Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2010
    I am looking for shinys with nick names, preferably at Lv 1,

(Before I start, you should know, all the pokemon hatched or caught by me have nick names, I may be able to hatch some without nick names, but... having a nick name makes your pokemon more friendly, (or so I've heard) and I never liked the idea of calling a pokemon by it's species name... That would be like giving you the name Human! But I can hatch a pokemon with a nick name you like!)

I have the fallowing pokemon to offer:

3 gamestop Pikachu colored Pichus,
    3 gamestop Jirachi, (Naive, Mild and Hardy in nature)
    1 Cresselia, (Nick named "MoonDancer")
    1 Shaymin from Platinum, (nick named "Shay-Nay")
    1 female Combee (wild caught, nick named "Hive Queen")
    5 male Squirtle, egg moves: Aqua Ring, Mirror Coat, and Ice Beam, (Nick names/natures: "Chiller"/brave, "Bruser"/gentle, "Dr.Who?"/relaxed, "CoolMan"/docile, & "Ace"/mild
    3 male Mudkips, egg moves: Mirror Coat, and Ice Beam, (nick names/natures: "BigJim"/relaxed, "LuckIsDumb"/docile, & "BoomBoomBa"/naive)
    5 male Piplups, egg move: Aqua Ring, (nick names/natures: "BigBoy"/brave, "Luppy"/brave, "LittleLump"/docile, "Pippy"/lonely & "Mr.Pip"/quiet)
    25 Aipom, egg moves: Bounce, Endure & Frustaration, (nick names*/gender/nature/abilities: 01/Female/Serious/Pickup, 02/Male/Lonely/Pickup, 03/Male/Lax/Pickup, 04/Female/Quiet/Pickup, 05/Female/Naive/Pickup, 06/Male/Serious/Run Away, 07/Female/Mild/Pickup, 08/Male/Calm/Pickup, 09/Female/Quiet/Run Away, 10/Male/Hardy/Run Away, 11/Male/Modest/Run Away, 12/Female/Sassy/Run Away, 13/Male/Bashful/Run Away, 14/Male/Bashful/run away, 16/male/jolly/pickup, 17/male/hasty/pickup, 18/female/timid/runaway, 19/male/quiet/runaway, 20/female/sassy/pickup, 21/male/docile/pickup, 22/male/lax/pickup, 23/female/docile/pickup, 24/male/lax/runaway, 25/female/relaxed/runaway, 26/female/hardy/runaway, 27/female/careful/runaway)
    And two Manaphys, That I got from some one who may have cheated them... They have nick names too... (one has pokerus)

*the Aipoms were hatched in a failed attempt to get a shiny Aipom, their names are ##s so you must request a new name unless you don't mind that...

If any of these sound good, once again, I'm looking for shinys with nick names. Time zone: West Coast of USA, but I'm on vacation so I'm up late.

Back