• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

*_*....:::Do you want G/S Remake for DS?:::....*_*

G/S REMAKE FOR DS?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Myoko-chan

アーシェ
    Years
    Haha, I wish...but no. 492 pokemon can already be obtained without the use of action replay, aka including all johto pokemon, all johto legends can already be caught yadayada, oh and btw, that vid is fake.

linkinpark187

Computer Tech
    Years
    how does anyone have proof that this video is fake or not? (i haven't had a chance to watch the whole thing yet) sure, the guy is speeking English, but it seems the games are in Japanese (of course), so for all we know, it could be some kind of "secret release" open only to certain areas of Japan (to see how well it will sell, but Nintendo should know how that will go, anyway, lol).

Sr E

Jr. Trainer
    Years
    This may be a stupid idea, but instead of making a remake featuring the Kanto region again, they could remake the Johto and make Hoenn available instead of Kanto.

linkinpark187

Computer Tech
    Years
    or, better yet, instead of doing any of the current regions (such as Kanto, Hoenn, or Sinno), why not do the Orange Island League? does anyone even remember that? with Tracy instead of Brock? i think it would be great to be able to participate in the Orange Island League. and something else to go with what i said earlier, why not be able to use Pokémon much like they do on the show? i mean, being able to use their abilities for different things, like Ash did in the Orange Archapeligo, when he used Lapras' Ice Beam to beat (don't remember the Gym Leader's name now) her and her Blastoise in a race?

JL3

FIRE AND DRAGON POKEMON TAMER!
    Years
    or, better yet, instead of doing any of the current regions (such as Kanto, Hoenn, or Sinno), why not do the Orange Island League? does anyone even remember that? with Tracy instead of Brock? i think it would be great to be able to participate in the Orange Island League. and something else to go with what i said earlier, why not be able to use Pokémon much like they do on the show? i mean, being able to use their abilities for different things, like Ash did in the Orange Archapeligo, when he used Lapras' Ice Beam to beat (don't remember the Gym Leader's name now) her and her Blastoise in a race?

That would be awsome if they remade it with the ORANGE ISLAND LEAGUE! It would make a great side quest after you finish the game.

Fiver

Resigned. March 2005 - May 2012
    Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2016
    They should remake Crystal as well.

linkinpark187

Computer Tech
    Years
    hate to break it to you, but Crystal is part of the Gold & Silver Series. but instead of doing it solely based on G/S, they should follow the storyline of Crystal, that way its one less game they'll have to wory about. lol :D

.Bastion

O a t h k e e p e r
    Years
    Yeah, I would love to see a GSC remake.

Definitely my favorite of the Pokemon generations. If it had the Wifi capabilities of D/P and could trade over like D/P, that would be awesome. :D

Ichikool

D/P Lover
    Years
    • Age 32
    • NY
    • Seen Feb 26, 2018
    Actually throw a Pokeball with the Wiimote?
    Then... if you miss, that will majorly suck. ._.

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2014
    A G/S/C remake would be amazing. Although it would be really cool if they had a game that included all the regions...like starting in kanto then going to jhoto, then hoenn then shinnoh.But ofcourse, that probably isnt gonna happen.

Apathetic_Yen

very original
    Years
    If they did make a remake, they would obviously add something to make it different and besides, not everyone has access to all the pokemon from Johto.

-Lugia, Ho-oh, and Celebi are event only pokemon
    -You can only catch one dog in the remakes unless you start a new game two more times or your friend (if any have the game) decides to just trade it to you
    -Alot of pokemon in D/P can only be caught if you have a 3rd gen game in the ds and some people don't have it, not to mention pokerader sucks to use

One thing that I think that they could/might do is when (or at least if) they make the third 4th gen game (like Y/C/E) they could add Johto, depending on how fast technology builds up to create more open memory on a DS game cartridge (why do they keep getting smaller? It's like they want you to lose your game more easily)

But I like the idea of a G/S remake better. Gold (character) was my favy and Silver (character again) was my favorite Rival.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back