• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen A Bad Egg?!?!?!?!?

Years
    Can somebody help me? I need someone to tell me about the "Bad Egg" That I cought...
    I was using an Action replay with the One Hit Kill cheat on to defeat the Elite four. I didn't win cause the cheat didn't work. I then went out into the grass (the cheat was still on) and found a pokemon that looked like a circle with a question mark in it. I thought it was Missingno., so I named it that and it went to my PC. When I got it out, it turned into a "Bad Egg". It also had the Pokerus. Can anyone tell me what the egg will hatch into? Why is it holding something when it is an Egg?
    If anyone can help me, They will be very appreciated.

Deoxys55

Deoxys Collector
    Years
    Two explaination that I've heard:
    1."Bad Egg" is the missingo of R/S and won't ever hatch.
    2.It's the egg containg Deoxys that crashed to earth.

Niether one is proven(sp?). 3 guesses to which one is probably fake... XD

Deoxys55

Deoxys Collector
    Years
    Voice_of_the_forest said:
    seriously?????? how'd you catch that bad egg?

Trust me, you don't want to. It will glitch your game up when it hatches, posibley(sp?) forever.

FYI, the Deoxys trick is fake, anyone who says the right way to get Deoxys in the game with an egg is a liar..

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
    hmm...if its called bad egg...id dump that thing! :P and from what i heard, this thing looks like the symbol in the pokedex representing Pokemon you havnt seen yet...right? id either leave it in the PC forever, release it...or trade it to a friend! XD j/k about the 3rd one though, but it would be funny! XD

Ice demon

All purpose cleaner ^^
    Years
    when u put in a cheat with an error and then walk into grass then u get a circle with a question mark in it - it looks like a missing pokemon in the pokedex.U should release the egg as soon as possible as it WILL mess up ur game..........i it is just a refined version of missigno ^_^.

Flaming Torchic

HalOWNED!
    Years
    Vito Winstrate said:
    Well it actually just crashes your game (and you will have to reset). Or so people claim.

Yeah, it isn't the next Missingno, because it doesn't duplicate items. Infact, it doesn't ever hatch at all, so it is pretty much useless, you don't want to get it, it is not good for anything.

Also, the Bad Egg looks like a normal egg just called Bad Egg.

Back