• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

a banner thing i made...

~Rose

Artsy
Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Nov 10, 2004
    the pics are from yugioh-extreme.com...so i didn't draw them, so i don't know if this can accually go here because the pictures i didn't draw. if i broke a rule, close this. anyway here is the banner, it's a yugioh one. Too big for a sig, i was just bored,

4102eff5a54f9.jpg

~Rose

Artsy
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Nov 10, 2004
    thanks! ^_^ the fading thing is my favorite thing to do on banners in psp 8!

Shana

bigmouth strikes again.
    Years
  • I have a question: how do you do it? How do you make it fade? I have PSP8 and was wondering.

~Rose

Artsy
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Nov 10, 2004
    you paste a picture, and you go to layers, then to properties and you put in the number "49" and it'll fade a little, if you want it to fade in more, put a lower number, if you want it to fade less, put a higher number :)

~Rose

Artsy
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Nov 10, 2004
    thanks!!! I tried not to add to many effects..

Back