• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A bit late, but hello anyway!

Vixeavo

Vixeavo
Years
  • Hi there, Im Vixeavo and I've technically been here for about a week, but I'm writing this now beecause Ive just discovered it :P. Obviously I like pokemon, but not many I know play it so I decided to join the PC to meet new people, and more involved in the community (Although this week isn't the best because of finals, yay) . Anyway I hope I can meet new people (I've already met some really nice people :D) and just have a nice time here overall :).
    Thanks!

Last edited:
    Years
  • Hello! Vixeavo welcome to PC! :)

Hope you enjoy your time here with the community!

Quick question, what is your favorite pokemon game? :)

Vixeavo

Vixeavo
    Years
  • Hi there! Thanks for the welcome :). As for your question Im gonna say black 2 is my favorite, with platinum and moon really close behind. I like them so much it was to choose XD

Years
  • Hi there! Thanks for the welcome :). As for your question Im gonna say black 2 is my favorite, with platinum and moon really close behind. I like them so much it was to choose XD

Ohhh nice choice! :) BW 2 is really great just like platinum and all pokemon games in general! :)

Vixeavo

Vixeavo
    Years
  • Cool, those are really fun games! By the way I really like your Beware theme, it's a really cool new pokemon :). (I bet it's obvious but I also like it in the show too XD)

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
  • Hi there, Im Vixeavo and I've technically been here for about a week, but I'm writing this now beecause Ive just discovered it :P. Obviously I like pokemon, but not many I know play it so I decided to join the PC to meet new people, and more involved in the community (Although this week isn't the best because of finals, yay) . Anyway I hope I can meet new people (I've already met some really nice people :D) and just have a nice time here overall :).
    Thanks!
    Hey Vixeavo, welcome to the community.

U made a good decision by deciding to join in. I'm sure u'll make a lot of friends around here. Feel free to drop in a VM, if u feel like chatting.

See ya around :).

Pika Pika :chu:

Back