• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A bit of my PokeArt

Years
    Nice work again. I like KOFFING! (I love when it says it's name in anime)

Haha yea. I've been re-watching all of the Pokemon episodes online and I just couldn't get enough of his "KOFFING!" had to add it in there ^.^

A bit of my PokeArt

This is the last of my Pokeart until I scan in the new stuff that I've drawn recently. I like this one so much... I'm thinking about making it a tattoo. ^.^

Years
    Finally got around to scanning in my charmander and squirtle.

A bit of my PokeArt

His head's a bit awkward, but oh well! Stuff happens.

A bit of my PokeArt

So should have added the Squirtle Squad glasses...

Years
    A couple more that I worked on after Charmander and Squirtle ^.^

A bit of my PokeArt

He's so cute, I had to draw me a mantyke

A bit of my PokeArt

Turned out a lot better than I thought, but his top screw is crooked, and I didn't notice it until after I did the pen outline. :(

A bit of my PokeArt

Really proud of this one.

Years
    Well it's been a bit, but I've been kinda busy.

A bit of my PokeArt

A bit of my PokeArt

I'm going to have to redraw this one sometime. I kinda messed him up quite a bit.

A bit of my PokeArt

And as a little somethin somethin... I wrote a letter to Nintendo about HeartGold. In return, they sent me this!
    A bit of my PokeArt

Years
    A bit of my PokeArt

Raticate. Oh yea... he's a bad mofo! Lol

A bit of my PokeArt

Haunter with a silly face, like from the ghost episode. As per my fiance's request.

A bit of my PokeArt

And I'm pretty proud of this goldeen... turned out better than I thought it would.

GrifSpark

Your personal livin' Pokedex
    Years
    I love the Haunter. He's one of my favourite Ghost-Type Pokemon. And the Mew's a great success.

I like to draw too, primarily Fakemon. But I still need practise. Anyways I really like the drawings.

Lickitricky

Avast, ye scurvy dogs!
    Years
    I love it! I adore the smooth, light shading you do, because it gives the picture a lot of depth and liveliness.
    You should soon start drawing with some intense, colorful shading, because its obvious that you really know what you're doing, and I would love to see more of it ^^
    Also, you should start drawing backrounds when you're ready for it :) you've got a lot of artistic potential.

*Subscribed*

beca

◔_____◔
    Years
    Ahhh Bulbasaur :cer_love:
    Awesome job on these. The shading on Bulbasaur's bulb looks great ;D
    I also like the little music note feature on your Jigglypuff drawing; adorable =]

Back