• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A bunch of new art. n.n() Yey! Please look.

orange*berry

Has catching up to do...
Years
  • Again, I'm sorry for not posting. n.n() I havn't been able to do any graphics on the computer because my new laptop has a stinky monitor. n.n() Now whenever I want to draw on the computer, I have to hook up my old monitor, which is a pain as you can imagine. n.n() So if the images posted here look a bit strange, you know why. ()

As usual.... Kenji and Orenji... in marker! n.n()()()()
    Enjoy I suppose.... I'll post more later. n.n()

PichuSecretBase

Web Site Critique
    Years
  • orange*berry said:
    Again, I'm sorry for not posting. n.n() I havn't been able to do any graphics on the computer because my new laptop has a stinky monitor. n.n() Now whenever I want to draw on the computer, I have to hook up my old monitor, which is a pain as you can imagine. n.n() So if the images posted here look a bit strange, you know why. ()

As usual.... Kenji and Orenji... in marker! n.n()()()()
    Enjoy I suppose.... I'll post more later. n.n()

Awww tis coote :knockedou :knockedou

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Wow! They're so cute~~ XD I love your style~

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • ^______^ That's so cute! *huggles piccies* The style is adorable. :>

What brand of markers do you use? :o

orange*berry

Has catching up to do...
    Years
  • Thank you, everyone. n.n-
    They're prismacolor markers. They're alot of fun to play with, but I'm not very good at using them yet. n.n()I wish I had some copic markers, but I don't. T_T Hoeeii...

Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Feb 19, 2013
    Great new images! I loove your drawings!

Also, I must thank you a whole bunch for the image you drew for PCN. It's a cute Pichu.

Also, again, Ichigo is moving to a new URL(hopefully Orange won't mine me posting this). It is at:

http://ichigo.pichunetwork.com

orange*berry

Has catching up to do...
    Years
  • Shinji Mekamori said:
    Great new images! I loove your drawings!

Also, I must thank you a whole bunch for the image you drew for PCN. It's a cute Pichu.

Also, again, Ichigo is moving to a new URL(hopefully Orange won't mine me posting this). It is at:

http://ichigo.pichunetwork.com

Thank you again, everyone. n.n- Yes, Ichigo Kenkyuujo will soon be moving to the url Shinji just posted. n.n() You can go there now and see a pitful picture of Taiga. n.n() *L*

I guess, since you mentioned it, I'll go ahead and post it here too. n.n()

igtica

Mmmm....Cheesecake
    Years
  • Awww they're all so adorable! i love Taiga! He's so cute. I like the variation in styles u do of hime. He looks very colourful like that. Kenji and Oranji look like a match to me ;) both superbe! Keep going wonderous orange

shiny_jiggly

Pu? (Clueless?)
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Pu?
    • Seen Apr 30, 2008
    One thing to say all about the three pics: Cute!!!!
    Especially Orenji she's adorable ^_^

Back