• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~A cat and 4 trainers walk into a bar...Persian~

shadow_bind

Feeling empty?
    Years
    5 cards - 1 Pokemon and 4 Trainers - from me!

Here are their brief descriptions:

Persian, believe it or not, is based off an old real card. Take a guess, then look here to see if you guessed correctly! The artwork (Persian's expression), and attacks are loosely based off this card - Tinker has a similar discard effect, and the base damage of Fickle Swipe is the same. (Artwork)

Bloom Berry works like a Life Herb, minus the flip and the remove all Special Conditions effect...probably inspired by the Suspend effect from Magic: The Gathering.

Deep-Sea Scanner is nothing special, just playing with water effects. Did you know that a shadow of Lanturn is featured on the scanner's screen :P?

Ryo's Determination is my first attempt at Sugimori art - Ryo is the first Elite Four you meet in Pokemon DP and he is a Bug-type trainer. (Artwork) And...

Guardian's Blessing! If you were here in January earlier this year, this card was called Standstill instead. It has the Epic type, which limits it to 1 per deck and once per game, and is Super Rare?! It allows you to take an extra turn - but with a very flippy downside. (Artwork)

And that's all I have for now. These cards are for my collection, EX: Dreamscape...In December, I'll post all the cards in that collection (It has about 16 cards right now:(). Give your comments and crits!

Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2011
    Very Cool. The Ryo's and Deep Sea Scanner are both very good, original and realistic made cards. I like the Persian best due to its Persian/meowth esque attacks.
    Nice one ;D

Years
    Top Notch cards as always....a think on Persain is that the Attack that says if your opponent draws a card, this attack does 40 damage minus 20 damage...Your opponent is going to keep on draw cards..

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    Top Notch cards as always....a think on Persain is that the Attack that says if your opponent draws a card, this attack does 40 damage minus 20 damage...Your opponent is going to keep on draw cards..

......It says if your opponent DISCARDS ONE card, and only ONE, so that's either 40 or 20 and a discard.

Very nice cards! I especially like Ryo's Determination.

Years
    • Seen Oct 1, 2008
    But what if they have cards in their hand that they need and none that they don't need?

Hayate

Freelance Hero.
    Years
    Nice art and also very good ideas indeed ^^. But can you clear up what's the use of Guardian's blessing if your turn ends immediatly regardless of coin side 0_o?

10/10

x24

Researcher-Sprite Thieves, DIE
    Years
    I hope no Persians were actually harmed in ther making of drawing us in here.. j/k

great cards as always shadow_bind..

really like the ryo art.. good job..

Adept-eX

A Adobe Photoshop Veteran ;P
    Years
    Wow... many of your cards are freacky cool guy... the art you know my opinion, is excellent!
    Your 3D art is really advanced... however if you need a some of help in the proyect maybe after the first half of december I will be completely free and I can help you in some way

Back