• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A Catacalyptic Time

Status
Not open for further replies.

[Technya]

Chick in riot gear!
    Years
    Erzsebet awaoke to the soft sound of all her Pok?mon around her trying to wake her up. She sat up kind of dizzy and saw they were somewhere else instead of in the factory. She got up and petted all her Pok?mon and headed to find Eric.
    Once she found him she stood in front of him with her arms crossed and a serious look upon her face and with a brow lifted. "So why aren't we kicking the snot out of those morons? What happened?"

Al Duit

Pokemon Friend
    Years
    OOC: I hope it's ok that I post my character and roleplay in the same post...

Name: Alberta Duit (Al for short)
    Description: Long red hair, green eyes, green bandana, red blouse w/ golden flowers, blue jeans, red running shoes. 5' 6 " tall, 120 lbs.
    Personality: Quiet, but friendly, gentle. Doesn't like to fight, but hates how the empire is ruining the planet and pokemon.
    Pokemon: Grovyle, Manetric, Spoink, Castform, Azumarill, Numel.

I'm walking to work when I here a commotion up ahead. I rush to look, and see some pokemon running out of the factory I always pass by on the way to work. I see a figure enter the gate. I reckon some rebels are out to destroy the factory. I hestitate a moment, not sure if I want to fight... i'm not really a violent sort. However, I really hate breathing that foul air the factory produces, and I hate how the empire corrupts and ruins everything that's good and makes life worth living. Before I get a chance to go through the gate, I see a group of people running out. I decide to help them escape. I send out my manetric. "Cani, use spark against the guards chasing those people!" Cani growls as he lets out an electric charge against the guards. Before I can see the results, I call him back and run after the others.

Years
    • Seen May 1, 2005
    Name: Alice
    Description: she is um a morph of shiny suicune her hair is long blue and soft and sumtimes she sparkles ya thast it
    Personality: shes alwaze happy and nice and all the pokemons and the legandaries and the shinys love her shes also afraid of umbreons bcuz there evil
    Pokemon: suicune artricuno dragonair espeon 9tails evee but all the pokemon in the worls love her so they r all at her command yes even the legands hey she cant help it

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back