• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A Challenge

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Hello everyone I am back. I just thought about something. You guys never seen a picture of me in real life, right? Well I guess it is time I better do that. But first I need to get to a decent weight. Okay here is the deal, if I weigh at least 164 pounds...I will show a picture of me on The Pictures of You Thread. And maybe I show off some of my stuff, but I will make a album for that. And that is going to be shown in my Profile.

So yeah that is the challenge I made myself. When I get to 164, then it is picture time.

Alright, that is all I will going to say about this. I will give updates of how my weight is doing, like always. And now I got to send off my tax return and do some laundry. See ya! Have a nice evening everyone! ^_^

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Hehe, awww thanks. But I think I will wait til I get to the weight I want. Don't worry I will send you the link. ^^

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    I know, many times. But I been taking pictures of myself. I am just not happy of how the way they turn out. I still look kinda of bad in them. So I am not ready yet. I am wating til I get at least between 150 and 164.

I will do it this time. Yes! I promise.

Back