• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A cheeseburger with no cheese.

emoBill™

† мазохист †
    Years
    Trying to get me off of something I already like never works.
    People have tried to tell me there's like eight insect legs in every bar of chocolate.
    I looked at my chocolate and kept eating it.
    It doesn't bother me because I already know chocolate tastes good >:

So yeah, cow b00b milk and whatever...I don't care.
    Cheeseburgers already taste good.

Aureol

Kanto/Electric-Type Enthusiast
    Years
    Are you going to keep telling me everything I'm eating? I like enjoying myself.

Aureol

Kanto/Electric-Type Enthusiast
    Years
    Okay, I'm /ignoring you. I can't live a normal life now. Where's an air filter?

emoBill™

† мазохист †
    Years
    Are we really going to spiral off-topic now? D:
    Thread = about cheeseburgers.
    SO:

A cheeseburger with no cheese.

If nothing else, discuss this man eating a giant cheeseburger...along with other things.
    I prefer my cheeseburger with just cheese >:

SIN1488

Dedicated FluoroCarbons :P
    Years
    My Essay On Cheeseburgers

Personally I like homemade cheeseburgers, especially with provolone cheese. Not giant ones like that though 0_o

I also like my burgers without hair on them...... 'Cause you know, I don't like it when those fast food employees hairs get into them and stuff. ;)

Ummmmm..... I prefer barbecued cheeseburgers, because they have that kind of crispy taste. Not too mention that all the greasy fat gets out of them much better than when they are cooked in a frying pan. And I hate grease :S

Fast food burgers are good, but they never feel like they are worth the money. They are either too expensive and aren't that great, or they aren't good and are cheap. At least they seem to cook the grease out of them well, except at Carl's Jr. Their burgers always give me stomach trouble. >_<

And what about those airline burgers, huh? :laugh:

And I think Krabby Patties from Spongebob must be made by the fast food industries, because they always put them in such good light, like they are the greatest thing ever. That always makes me want to go make or buy a cheeseburger, definitely something fishy. Maybe they should advertise on Nickolodeon right after Spongebob, I bet they could sell a lot of cheeseburgers that way.

Also, In-N-Out is way overrated. Their "secret sauce" is just thousand island dressing, and their burgers aren't that amazing.

So yeah, homemade cheeseburger=good, fast food cheeseburger=bad, unless you want to pay the money. And don't even get me started on restaurant burgers.......

Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2023
    Cheeseburgers with no cheese... That's a hamburger, right?

I love cheeseburgers. But hamburgers are good too.
    .....this thread is making me hungry.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    I'm allergic to cheese, so I ALWAYS order my burgers without cheese.

I prefer my burgers plain, with only ketchup, BTW. I never saw the appeal of eating vegetables stuffed in my burger, and since cheese could potentially kill me...

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    Same as LeSabre, the veggies never appealed to me (I'm not, however, allergic to cheese). If I ever order a BLT, I'd tell them to make it just a B.
    Mmm... Bacon.

On that note, Bacon cheeseburgers are delicious, even without the cheese. I remember having Applebee's once- Meat, ketchup cheese, bacon, and A1 sauce. Oh my goodness, best (non-homemade) cheeseburger ever.

Callandor

ughhh....
    Years
    My personal favorite are the ones at Outback Steakhouse. Their cheeseburgers are the best. I also like how they put all the other stuff, like the veggies and condoments, on the side so you can choose what to put on. When I'm done, I always end up sending all the veggies back, compleatly untouched.

Years
    You actually can't get fired for that type of thing, especially if it only happens once. Perhaps if they figured he wasn't suited for the job, they'd have a reason. If they honestly did this, your friend should have contacted human resources... They're not really allowed to do that.

I think it depends on the state. I can't really be sure though. Either way, it was still ridiculously unreasonable. =/

emoBill™

† мазохист †
    Years
    When I have a cheeseburger, it consists of:

bun
    lettuce [sometimes]
    ketchup
    cheese
    burger
    bun

I even put it in word art so you can see how my ingredients are IRL xDDD

I've made Krabby Patties before.
    They had this game on Nick a few years back where you could make them.
    So I just took the ingredients from the game and made them in real life.
    They're pretty good.

SIN1488

Dedicated FluoroCarbons :P
    Years
    Lol, how ironic. All this talk about cheeseburgers the other day, and that's exactly what I had for dinner tonight. My cheeseburger had cheese on it btw..... :D

Back