• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen A choice between...

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2023
    Ok, so on my Sapphire I just caught a Surskit and realized that it will have better attacks than my Lotad will. My question is: Should I keep Lotad and deposit Surskit, should I add Surskit and deposit Lotad, or should I keep them both? Thanks for your help.

This is my current team:
    Mudkip L: 13
    Lotad L: 11
    Surskit L: 5
    I am by Oldale so it is really early in the game.

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2010
    Surskit FTW!!! yea its a good pokemon

Bug/water combo is really interesting, but Surskit evolves into Masquerain (or w/e is it spelled), a generic weak bug/flying poke. Unless you really want to use surskit, keep Lotad - altrough both mudkip and Lotad are part water, they got different weaknesses in final forms.

That, and Ludicolo is awesome imho.

Dunsparce

The Land Snake Pokemon
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Surskit Funset:

Surskit@???
    Modest
    6 HP, 252 SATT, 252 SPD
    Rain Dance
    Hydro Pump
    Haze/Agility
    Ice Beam

A fun little set. Not even fit for NU, but at least with this set you can keep Surskit as a Surskit.

If only Surskit got a Bug/Water Alternate Evolution...

If you ever get one in the 4th Gen,

Surskit@Damp Rock
    Modest
    6 HP, 252 SATT, 252 SPD
    Rain Dance
    Hydo Pump
    Haze/Agility
    Signal Beam/Baton Pass

Last edited:
    Back